Naruto's ninja rank

OneOfTheNine

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
This question have probobly been asked bfore,but perhaps not in the same way as I'm asking it. It is clear that Naruto is a sage since he has mastered nature chakra even better then Jiraya (the LEGENDARY sannin). I don't think there's anyone doubting that everyone in konoha and perhaps even the entire nija-word consider him a sage. BUT he has'nt graduated from a chunnin-exam. Does this mean that he actuly COULD take the exam and pwn everyone in order to get the "graduation" ?

Goldrinn

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
I guess he could technically go take the Chuunin exam now and kick some ass, but.. why bother?

It's not like he'll unlock some new powers or something when he becomes a Chuunin, there isn't really any point in going and beating up some kids just so he can get to the next useless rank.

Serpent

Legendary
Kin
6,188๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
39,603๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
you don't have to take the exam to become a Chuunin, you can be promoted to the rank when the Hokage see's fit. Also, even though it is not stated in the Manga, Naruto is considered to be Sage even though it is not a Rank per say, but he is held higher then a Jounin..