UltraPain

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Naruto's moveset was absolute garbage in the recent episodes. I'm not even here to debate if it was fair for Sasuke or Naruto or whatever. In all seriousness, allowing Naruto to use more techs like Sasuke did would have made a much more interesting fight.

Wouldn't it have been cool to see Naruto use Frog Kata while in his Kurama avatar?

Also, where were all the bijuu techs? It would have been rad to see him use lava, bubbles, poison gas, steam strength, sand, etc.

I also wanted to see him summon Ma and Pa into the fight but maybe that would have been too OP.

The Necromancer

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Naruto was already severely low on the other Bijuu chakras. He couldn't manage to use their individual techniques. Fukasaku and Shima were in IT.

Really the only thing Naruto didn't use was variant Rasengans and Rasenshuriken, but he's only used those once anyway.

Jokule67

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Naruto was already severely low on the other Bijuu chakras. He couldn't manage to use their individual techniques. Fukasaku and Shima were in IT.

Really the only thing Naruto didn't use was variant Rasengans and Rasenshuriken, but he's only used those once anyway.
He had enough bijuu power because Sasuke used plenty of high level jutsus in that fight. That or Naruto was seriously low on power moreso than previously let on.

Dawee

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I agree.

Frog kata, or unique powers from the 8 other bijuu would have been cool.

Sasuke got to use Shinra tensei, a new(?) enton attack, Kirin w/o lightning, and katons from his PS while naruto got nothing exept for the ability to throw sasuke through a wall.

Sir Blades

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sasuke was going to lose. So giving Naruto more attractive moves along with victory would make it too much one sided. They balanced it out.
THAT is correct.

Frog Kumite would be too much for the taijutsu part of the fight, not to mention Naruto goes in to the fight with Sasuke with absolutely no intent to kill.

Warlocks

Elite
Kin
60💸
Kumi
24💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Naruto's moveset was absolute garbage in the recent episodes. I'm not even here to debate if it was fair for Sasuke or Naruto or whatever. In all seriousness, allowing Naruto to use more techs like Sasuke did would have made a much more interesting fight.

Wouldn't it have been cool to see Naruto use Frog Kata while in his Kurama avatar?

Also, where were all the bijuu techs? It would have been rad to see him use lava, bubbles, poison gas, steam strength, sand, etc.

I also wanted to see him summon Ma and Pa into the fight but maybe that would have been too OP.
this would be overkill lol