[Theory] Naruto's Improved Power "Healing"?

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well we all saw it in the latest manga, Naruto had an epic entrance and saved Gai's life. Many of us now assume he has gotten some awesome healing abilities or how else could he have saved the taijutsu master's life?

From what we saw Naruto is currently in some sort of amplified/improved Kyuubi & Senjutsu Mode, so why should the "healing" be something new? Rather I would say it is the final form of Naruto's ability to spread the purified Kurama chakra, like he had demonstrated before.

This chakra linking is related to what the Sage called Ninshuu. We already saw that everybody who had the cloak was able to feel Naruto's emotions and experienced his memories. Through the help of the Sage Naruto is now able to use the pure and true form of Ninshuu.

Maybe it is a bit to far fetched but I would say now Naruto can "link" the soul and spirit of people together, giving them the chance to get true understanding of each other.

So Gai wasn't healed per se, his life/soul/spirit was bound to Naruto's, stabilizing his deteriorating health.

Mahesvara

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Healing and reviving are different things. I don't believe Naruto can heal others but what it looked like to me is that he revived Gai's chakra network in his heart which is allowing him to live. I think Naruto is going to give Sakura a charkra boost to heal Gai's overall injuries.

The Rower

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You must be registered for see images

It wasn't the first time we saw sage mode with kyuubi mixed. Only now he doesn't have the orange color around his eyes. Witch might mean he has better if not perfect control over his sage technique.

kyuuubi

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well we all saw it in the latest manga, Naruto had an epic entrance and saved Gai's life. Many of us now assume he has gotten some awesome healing abilities or how else could he have saved the taijutsu master's life?

From what we saw Naruto is currently in some sort of amplified/improved Kyuubi & Senjutsu Mode, so why should the "healing" be something new? Rather I would say it is the final form of Naruto's ability to spread the purified Kurama chakra, like he had demonstrated before.

This chakra linking is related to what the Sage called Ninshuu. We already saw that everybody who had the cloak was able to feel Naruto's emotions and experienced his memories. Through the help of the Sage Naruto is now able to use the pure and true form of Ninshuu.

Maybe it is a bit to far fetched but I would say now Naruto can "link" the soul and spirit of people together, giving them the chance to get true understanding of each other.

So Gai wasn't healed per se, his life/soul/spirit was bound to Naruto's, stabilizing his deteriorating health.
What you said is right except @bold.... it was not due to naruto's chakra cloak but ino's mind jutsu.