SZiaee

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
This might be discussed before so I'm sorry. I watched the Last movie again and :

You must be registered for see images

Considering that the Last movie is cannon , why didn't Kurama sense Naruto's under genjutsu ? was Kurama sleeping ?

SZiaee

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Who said he didn't? Did Naruto try to break out of the Genjutsu?
That Sakura had to tell him that it's a genjutsu and when he woke up , he was surprised .

Secondly , he's a god level fighter . If enemy attacked right at the time he was under genjutsu , he was done .

No one is immune to genjutsu except rinnegan users
Rinnegan is immune to visual genjutsu . I'm pretty sure frogs used sound genjutsu on Pains .

Mori Jin

Elite
Kin
1💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
That Sakura had to tell him that it's a genjutsu and when he woke up , he was surprised .

Secondly , he's a god level fighter . If enemy attacked right at the time he was under genjutsu , he was done .

Rinnegan is immune to visual genjutsu . I'm pretty sure frogs used sound genjutsu on Pains .
He knew he was in a Genjutsu. He was surprised for how long he was in it. Like said he didn't try to break out of it.

MightGai

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
This literally goes against what canonically stated
Think what happened to Bee vs Sasuke. He did fell into a genjutsu, but had Hachibi to snap him out. So PJ can fall under genjutsu as any other nin, they just happen to have someone to snap them out of it, but that doesn't make them literally immune

Styles

Legendary
Kin
16💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Lol Perfect jins ain't immune to genjutsu where tf y'all get that from? Bee fell for genjutsu twice and Naruto got caught in one too. That's not being immune. And :lol @ Naruto didn't want to break out of it.

Last edited:
Reactions: SSStylish

Uverdore9

Elite
Kin
812💸
Kumi
403💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Naruto gets oneshotted at illusions. Those who say PJs are immune are the most brilliant comprehenders I've seen in my life. Itachi's 30% illusion one shots naruto and rinnegan users both.

Sagebee

Supreme
Kin
6,121💸
Kumi
1,800💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Lol Perfect jins ain't immune no genjutsu where tf y'all get that from? Bee fell for genjutsu twice and Naruto got caught in one too. That's not being immune. And :lol @ Naruto didn't want to break out of it.
Lol the hate is strong with saltbase what two times are you talking about the one with sasuke he broke free and escaped and IT is the only genjutsu that effects all users.

And if sasuke could genjutsu naruto why didn't he