sealingscroll

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
things that still need to happen from my memory that serves me in my mind.

1. The Moon Eye Plan (Tsuki No Me)
I believe this should happen and Madara should become successful, but it ends up being taken down. Why? Gonna
"Every Jutsu has a weakness, you just gotta find it"-Itachi
The only people I believe that can break this are Sasuke, Obito, Naruto with the help of Ma and Pa and possibly Minato due to Dark Kurama.

if they do break the Genjutsu I believe it would only work for those who Break out of the Genjutsu itself and end up taking Madara out. Resulting the end of the juubi arc.

2. Naruto and Sasuke fight. (2nd version)
We have all been awaiting this since that last time where sasuke beat naruto. but this fight will be to Epic to discount. (hopefully kishi doesn't make it a let down). this is apparently will result the winner becoming the hokage possibly.

A. if correct Naruto will defeat sasuke due to him being the main star in the manga to become hokage like it was in part 1 through-out.

B. Naruto states when they face each-other one or both will end up dying in the conclusion which will probably end up in the same fate as Hashi and Madara.

3. Konohamaru (multiple steps here which i'll go through them all)

A. The Honorable Grandson being taught by Naruto were immediately set rivals in the beginning when Konohamaru said he and naruto would be rivals for the title of Hokage and Naruto states that Konohamaru would have to face him in order to become hokage.

B. in Tsunade's Presence Konohamaru states Naruto being the 6th and he himself will be the 7th hokage and tsunade gives a smirk.

why is this about konohamaru. I want to see Konohamaru's process up to becoming the next hokage including the defeat of Naruto by the Prodigy and honorable grandson of the 3rd hokage Konohamaru.

so in short.
- Tsuki no me gets complete
- Tsuki no me gets beaten
- Madara dies again
- Naruto and Sasuke have their fight
- Naruto becomes hokage
- Naruto becomes konohamaru's sensei
- Time passes by
- Konohamaru defeats Naruto for the title of 7th hokage

just my opinion on whats I would like imo.

what do you guys think?

Reactions: take it easy
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I see Naruto dying....best way to give other characters feats and stuff like that.

Btw that's so obvious and not going to happen...just like people thought Naruto was going to become hokage...Kishi said Sasuke was.

I guess the obvious to me is a ticking time bomb for you people :cool:

Calpal

Veteran
Kin
5💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Madara kills everyone, seals Hashirama and himself in their own personal tsuki no me and ****s him till is face turns purple, everyday, till the end of time.

sealingscroll

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I see Naruto dying....best way to give other characters feats and stuff like that.

Btw that's so obvious and not going to happen...just like people thought Naruto was going to become hokage...Kishi said Sasuke was.

I guess the obvious to me is a ticking time bomb for you people :cool:
-_- everythings predictable once the main character states what they want to be. it just depends on when it happens. sasuke only said it because he wants change.

Ash - Pokémon master still has yet to earn the title
Luffy - Pirate King still has yet to achieve it
Naruto - the hokage believe it, and yet we believe it so it shall come. <- get the joke there

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
-_- everythings predictable once the main character states what they want to be. it just depends on when it happens. sasuke only said it because he wants change.

Ash - Pokémon master still has yet to earn the title
Luffy - Pirate King still has yet to achieve it
Naruto - the hokage believe it, and yet we believe it so it shall come. <- get the joke there
Not gonna come true...Kishi said that he wanted Sasuke to become Hokage.

BlackBison

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I don't know if kishi stated that sasuke is going to be hokage, but i read somewhere that he will reveal more info about sasuke sudden burst of wanting to become hokage.

Gilgil21

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Check your fact and get back to use on where you read that kishi wanted sasuke to become hokage.. Stop with all the hear say, I want proof! If you can't find it shut up!