Naruto's endurance. Naruto's capabilities and why even Kaguya is nothing compared.

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'll end this at the beginning. While Kaguya's reserves may be higher, her ability to refuel is based on consumption from other chakra producing creatures. (Fruit, People, Animals) While Naruto possesses the same abilities as the Tree, able to absorb energy around him.

Now lets talk about his endurance in this War. After training to tame Kurama, after defeating his dark self, after socking the shit outta Kisame, after attempting to learn TBB no beast form, he's ready. He first sets out after Iruka tries to persuade him not to, we'll call this zero hour.

You must be registered for see images

Chapter 537 is called "Night". (This time period may coincide with the events taking place with Naruto.)

Here is Naruto, moving towards the battlefield. The picture states, "The beginning of the second day in the war is about to begin." We know Naruto was escaping from Turtle Island during the first day, and now is moving towards the battlefield as the first day becomes the second.

Now feats between zero hour and present time.

Skirmished Raikage and Hokage.

Fought Itachi, Nagato (Thanks to Itachi's prowess, inevitably just fought Nagato) As you can see in this picture, it's morning.

Gaara sealed his father and Mizukage. Naruto defeated Muu, and the 3rd Raikage.

To add insult to injury, no one knew where the real Naruto was and his amount of clones being used at the caliber they where used was extraordinary.

Then when it looks like he's about to reach his limit. Bam, new level.

New powers include: TBB, No clone FRS, Kyuubi Cloak, Ability to absorb Natural energy faster.

Lol, by now I hope you get the point because I don't have Naruto's endurance. I give up. That's my ninja way.