realobito1

Veteran
Kin
24๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Do you think hashirama has more chakra than kurama? he sort of stated something like that this chapter. A few people(kisame, A) have been said to have tailed beast level chakra but this could just be away of saying they have a lot of chakra, besides, kurama has more chakra than the eight tails when it is only half so in full that chkra would have to be godly. saying this madara also has god-like chakra and assuming sasuke will have to reach naruto's level this means he will need chakra levels this high. I say all this to say what we thought were unbelievable chakra reserves from naruto(not including kurama) are actually quite unimpressive when compared to hashirama's, madara's and what I guess will eventually be sasuke's. Naruto's chakra is unimpressive

Avinash012

Elite
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
That statement is still unclear

1.Hashirama refering to Naruto's own chakra..?

2.Hashirama refering to the volume of chakra that Naruto sharing with Each Shinobi..?

3.Hashirama refering to the chakra that Naruto shared all with Shinobi...?

4.Hashirama refering to complete Kyubi's chakra...?

5.Hashirama refering to Kyubi + Naruto + Minato's chakra...?

Can u plz tel me which is logical amount these 5 and also see Below

I believe everyone is misinterpreting the scan

Hashirama is speaking solely about the SHARING of chakra
You must be registered for see images

Note, that he hasn't even realized Kyuubi is involved yet..

He's saying.. Wow, naruto can share chakra with so many people...He must have a large amount of chakra, Comparable to mine..

THEN hashirama notices that kyuubi chakra is mixed here...
Taking it into context.. Hashirama basically implied he has higher chakra reserves than BASE naruto... but NEVER said anything about having as much as the kyuubi itself..

Hashi never mentioned any specifics here..He just said that his chakra volume is large, large enough to also share chakra with that amount of people... No where did what he say imply = to Kurama in terms of chakra reserves

I also don't see why this comes as a suprise.. Hashirama is Senju , direct descendant of the Sage of 6 paths, and gifted with the Sages Physical energy.... He's closer to the sage than that of Uzumaki's ... and we've seen how much chakra uzumaki's have.. eg nagato a full bred, and naruto who has naturally 4x more chakra than kakashi...

Avinash012

Elite
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
I don't understand what is so untrue about what I am saying. Naruto minus the kurama equals maybe 1/10 of madara's or hashi's chakra.
Naruto's 2000 clones at the age of 12(his own chakra) with no proper chakra control > any chakra based feat in entire Manga....

Hashirama's words are kinda unclear, Read my post above ........

Logically Madara's chakra < Naruto's chakra (No Kyubi) < /= Hashirama (No SM)

Last edited: