Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Are you saying Sakura specifically aimed at Kaguya's horn? I doubt that very much.

This is fair.

I do have to point out that this is RSM + 5 Tails Physical Boost. By feats, Sakura's CES is more powerful than RMS alone, but I'll give you that this double boost is at least equal to Sakura's.

Deny the manga more. Makes you look really smart.

No. Not even denying but misreading the manga, which is just as bad.
I'm not saying Sakura's CES is inferior in any way. It's the opposite. I'm simply arguing that Naruto's CES can't be less potent than Sakura because he uses RSM and the power of the Bijuu.

Even if Sakura didn't aim at Kaguya's horn she had a very clear shot on her head. Naruto was nowhere near Kaguya's head in that scan.

The Necromancer

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'm going to have to agree.

OT: I don't think Naruto punched kaguya he slashed her with a Bijuu claw if I'm not mistaken.
He specifically punched her at least one time after stunning her with his Harem Jutsu. He decked her in the face and into a cliff wall, and yet she took no damage.

5 minutes later, Sakura landed the same punch and dealt damage, so...

I'm not saying Sakura's CES is inferior in any way. It's the opposite. I'm simply arguing that Naruto's CES can't be less potent than Sakura because he uses RSM and the power of the Bijuu.

Even if Sakura didn't aim at Kaguya's horn she had a very clear shot on her head. Naruto was nowhere near Kaguya's head in that scan.
You must be registered for see images

This is what I'm referring to.

Sakura and Naruto both land bludgeoning blows to Kaguya's head; Sakura using CES and Naruto using RSM. Only Sakura deals damage.

Last edited:

Belserion

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
He specifically punched her at least one time after stunning her with his Harem Jutsu. He decked her in the face and into a cliff wall, and yet she took no damage.

Sakura and Naruto both land bludgeoning blows to Kaguya's head; Sakura using CES and Naruto using RSM. Only Sakura deals damage.
Well that I can't disagree with. I thought you were specifically talking about the RSM+Bijuu boost.

Warlocks

Elite
Kin
60💸
Kumi
24💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Are you saying Sakura specifically aimed at Kaguya's horn? I doubt that very much.

This is fair.

I do have to point out that this is RSM + 5 Tails Physical Boost. By feats, Sakura's CES is more powerful than RMS alone, but I'll give you that this double boost is at least equal to Sakura's.

Deny the manga more.Makes you look really smart.

No. Not even denying but misreading the manga, which is just as bad.
so u are saying its not Plot-Induced Stupidity/asspull k :cool:

Jinrou

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
-6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

That bold seems like a bad way to compare though. Warlocks might actually be right. Kaguya was hit with 9 bijuu and received no physical damage [ ]. Would you then say exhausted probably almost out of chakra Sakura's punch > 9 bijuu rasenshurikens because she dealt damage?

Darth AniCetuS

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
A weakened chakra less Naruto's punch is this strong...

Add RSM mode and its power could be significantly more than that of the strongest CES punch.

OP: I think what he used against Kaguya was stronger.

Guitar Hero

Elite
Kin
4💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
2018 and people still forgot that Naruto's steam release punch had to bypass Kaguya chakra arm, it did and sent her flying into a fcking moutain. Its the best punching/ces feat in this entire series.

Nick01

Legendary
Kin
113💸
Kumi
14,923💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
A weakened chakra less Naruto's punch is this strong...

Add RSM mode and its power could be significantly more than that of the strongest CES punch.

OP: I think what he used against Kaguya was stronger.
Exactly. Sakura's CES punch simply doesn't compare.

Tsunade has Uzumaki and Senju DNA not to mention her byakugō reserves are biju-level, so she’s could handle it.
The possibly is there, but there's more doubt that not. I also don't see her using it to the same extent as Naruto.

Got2

Banned
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Naruto's is stronger; but that's to expected; he got several multi millions of cash worthy powerups from the God Of Shinobi himself, not to mention every single Bijuu when he fought Kaguya, which makes it unfair to compare, but she's not that far in my opinion, as a exhausted version was capable of imbuing damage which might be impossible to any normal shinobi without Rikudo Powers.

Though, I'd like to see a full power version with no exhaustion, fighting Sasuke/Naruto, now that'd be interesting.

Team7monaa

Veteran
Kin
1💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I think when you compare RSM Naruto’s punch to an exhausted Sakura the argument lowkey ends there, not to mention Sakura hasn’t shown us her full strength.

Okair

Kin
4💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
hhmp... Wasn't naruto on the moon when he punched toneri? So it much easier to cause collateral damage as the rocks on the moon are so less dense than the ones on earth. Plus, Sakura couldn't have displayed her full strength in the war as many other shinobi were inside the barrier in which her punch decimated, as it would also affect her allies.

Reactions: HowDidIGetPrem

FemmeFatale

Supreme
Kin
156💸
Kumi
2,771💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Sakura CES punch defeat Kaguya...Naruto CES punch make Kaguya hair tickle :)
Right Narutos chakra might be more magical, but let’s me honest Sakuras chakra isn’t no different from the chakra naruto have short of being corrosive, Sakura can change her chakra nature and honestly her punch that she delivered to Kaguya was only her at like .001 percent of her power, she couldn’t even heal

Reactions: Kakooli