Nidds

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
A lot of people think Hagoromo gave them his power temporarily. I don't think so. So hear me out for a second

Reference one: 671

You must be registered for see images

In this panel Hagoromo admits his mistakes in the past and sees a future of peace with Naruto and Sasuke finally. He says that from now on "they'll be the ones to decide what to do." So, why give temporary powers after finally, one reincarnation of Indra and Ashura has them cooperating?

He doesn't give any indication as to whether these powers are temporary based on this panel.

Devil's Argument: But what about the bandages on Naruto's arm in the The Last?

Again it's a small trailer for a movie. He could have put bandages on his hands for many reasons. Maybe he doesn't need them at the moment. Who's to say he can't pull of the bandages and the seal. Just because you have a bandage on you doesn't mean you have your powers gone. Who knows? It's just speculation

I could be wrong but this is what I think. What do you think?

Chisengan11

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
well that would suck i dont like these powerups espcially after this kakashi bs getting ps with regular ms but sasuke itachi etc couldnt and u need Amaterasu and how ever u spell it itachis genjustu tys..... and on top of that he mastered it lol

Nidds

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
well that would suck i dont like these powerups espcially after this kakashi bs getting ps with regular ms but sasuke itachi etc couldnt and u need Amaterasu and how ever u spell it itachis genjustu tys..... and on top of that he mastered it lol
It would make sense if they kept it.

Of course Kakashi's PS was absolute bull....but we know that's temporary at least

EVlL

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
their power ups will remain. those sun and moon logo are not just for seal, they're also yang and yin power.