-Ibrahim-

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Here's my opinion of what are Naruto's and Sasuke's motives and there whole character development in the series as a whole.

Naruto

In my opinion Naruto's entire motives are this. He wants to challenge the impossible. Look at all the different aspects, all the different events. All Naruto tries to do is the impossible. So Sasuke is not a different case.

Naruto wants to bring Sasuke back, because it's one of those things that everyone has told him was impossible. It's like his fight with Neji. Neji told him it was impossible to win, so he challenged it to win. But Sasuke is one that he hasn't won yet. So that's why he has a psychological obsession with getting Sasuke back. So he can win the impossible task.

Sasuke

Sasuke doesn't want to avenge anything, he doesn't want to avenge and he's not a avenger. He just want's to not feel powerless. All you have to do is just look at the past in the series. When he was a little kid he saw his clan killed and he saw Itachi do it, but he couldn't do shit because he was powerless. Because of those events, he has this complex where he doesn't want to ever feel powerless. He doesn't want anyone to hold that much power over them like the carnage Itachi pulled off and he couldn't do anything. Sasuke want's to have all the power and be untouchable, so nobody can ever do what Itachi did to him.

Now, this could all be wrong because this is in fact a shounen series, and Kishimoto might not be planning for this series to be this psychological.. but if he is then that's good writing, but again it's Naruto so who knows..

Frankenstein

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
How can I be looking at it in a wrong way? If you don't explain yourself I won't have any idea what your talking about. That's basic conversation bro..
You are right about that, but to explain both why you read the manga the wrong way and why you misunderstand what you read about psychology I need two decent paragraphs. And basically I am too lazy for that so just trust me.

So I will just say that you ignored many facts from the manga like the fact that Naruto wants just to get recognized and have some bonds with he people he likes and that Sasuke's behavior was given a biological explanation in the latest chapters.

As for psychology, your approach is too superficial and will lead you to wrong conclusions in real life.
I am honestly telling you this as an advice.

-Ibrahim-

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You are right about that, but to explain both why you read the manga the wrong way and why you misunderstand what you read about psychology I need two decent paragraphs. And basically I am too lazy for that so just trust me.

So I will just say that you ignored many facts from the manga like the fact that Naruto wants just to get recognized and have some bonds with he people he likes and that Sasuke's behavior was given a biological explanation in the latest chapters.

As for psychology, your approach is too superficial and will lead you to wrong conclusions in real life.
I am honestly telling you this as an advice.
Please don't try to tell me how I act like in real life. This is a story and I even said at the end that it may be all wrong. But it's just a possibility. I'm not reading the manga wrong, I'm reading it different from you.

So don't try to tell me how to think dude, your a random guy on the internet.

Frankenstein

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Please don't try to tell me how I act like in real life. This is a story and I even said at the end that it may be all wrong. But it's just a possibility. I'm not reading the manga wrong, I'm reading it different from you.

So don't try to tell me how to think dude, your a random guy on the internet.
I didn't even try. I just gave my advice xd

phantomlord22

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
well done man
I seems you've seen the bigger picture of the series
naruto will bring back sasuke (I'm not talking about bringing him back physically to konoha)
and sasuke will find out that he wasn't a true avenger after this all long time

they both are just fine and great shinobi

Mihaelz

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
With Naruto, he's more of an ideal person who shows many morals in a sense of Love and determination as well as showing the reader that even though it is a story shows that he or anybody can always challenge the impossible. He's the positive of the story.

Sasuke really isn't 'Bad' he's more of the negative side of some of the morals. Love is a strong thing, in the Manga it stated that the Uchiha gain power from losing someone they Love. Referred to as a kind of 'Insanity'. This occurs in real life as well, when some people lose Love they feel like they are going insane and are deeply isolated. Alone. Just how Sasuke felt in a sense. This is the Negative of the story.

In the end Sasuke doesn't really hate anybody. Realistically you're right he isn't an avenger. Why? well why didn't he destroy the village when he had the chance? because his fight isn't really with the village, the village was a HOME it didn't do anything. It's some of the people inside that hurt him. Knowing they are teenagers Sasuke is more 'jealous' of Naruto which I believe is kind of why Sasuke in one of the old episodes says that he doesn't know what its like to be alone like Sasuke is. Sasuke is jealous to an extent of the love of friends Naruto himself has earned. And Sasuke hasn't. That's my psychological viewpoint on the story, just some thoughts. Feel free to discuss.

Hebi Sasuke

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Here's my opinion of what are Naruto's and Sasuke's motives and there whole character development in the series as a whole.

Naruto

In my opinion Naruto's entire motives are this. He wants to challenge the impossible. Look at all the different aspects, all the different events. All Naruto tries to do is the impossible. So Sasuke is not a different case.

Naruto wants to bring Sasuke back, because it's one of those things that everyone has told him was impossible. It's like his fight with Neji. Neji told him it was impossible to win, so he challenged it to win. But Sasuke is one that he hasn't won yet. So that's why he has a psychological obsession with getting Sasuke back. So he can win the impossible task.

Sasuke

Sasuke doesn't want to avenge anything, he doesn't want to avenge and he's not a avenger. He just want's to not feel powerless. All you have to do is just look at the past in the series. When he was a little kid he saw his clan killed and he saw Itachi do it, but he couldn't do shit because he was powerless. Because of those events, he has this complex where he doesn't want to ever feel powerless. He doesn't want anyone to hold that much power over them like the carnage Itachi pulled off and he couldn't do anything. Sasuke want's to have all the power and be untouchable, so nobody can ever do what Itachi did to him.

Now, this could all be wrong because this is in fact a shounen series, and Kishimoto might not be planning for this series to be this psychological.. but if he is then that's good writing, but again it's Naruto so who knows..
This is wrong in so many ways..

Booker

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Naruto

Sasuke

Lol no.

Naruto wants peace, Hokage title, and to never lose a bond. He doesn't challenge impossible things for the sake of challenging them.

Sasuke is 100% total vengance and hatred, that's all that drives him.

-Ibrahim-

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Lol no.

Naruto wants peace, Hokage title, and to never lose a bond. He doesn't challenge impossible things for the sake of challenging them.

Sasuke is 100% total vengance and hatred, that's all that drives him.
Wait when did you become the writer of Naruto? It's one thing to say my opinion is wrong but it's another to negative rep me. Sasuke is not an avenger. An avenger doesn't have to THINK about destroying the village, he would have already done it. Case closed, avenger my ass.

Honord Sage

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Naruto

Sasuke

In a sense you are right that Sasuke dose not want to be powerless as He was during the Massacre,He wants to be in control of His life to choses His destiny. Naruto wants to expand the bounds He has to people and created more. Sasuke is afraid to make bounds that He can lose,the Uchiha curse that only Naruto can break for Sasuke.

Booker

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Wait when did you become the writer of Naruto? It's one thing to say my opinion is wrong but it's another to negative rep me. Sasuke is not an avenger. An avenger doesn't have to THINK about destroying the village, he would have already done it. Case closed, avenger my ass.
Oooooo, foul language.

This is about a 1 star thread I'd say, you clearly know nothing of Sasuke or Naruto.

-Ibrahim-

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Oooooo, foul language.

This is about a 1 star thread I'd say, you clearly know nothing of Sasuke or Naruto.
Wow your stupider than you look. If you read the last part I clearly said it's a theory and it would be cool if it were true but it's highly unlikely since Kishimoto wrote this manga for children like you.