0⚔️
Awards
{ } - thoughts

( ) - reason

[ ] - flash back

** - Realization

Enjoy reading =D

kakashi : { Is this some kind of illusion?....No it's not }

Kakashi : If you know the truth then why are you fighting against us ?

Obito : I am going to put an end to this fake world....

Then suddenly Obito appear behind of kakashi and try to hit kakashi in the back of the head but kakashi knew what is happening and dodge it

Obito : Your sense are good. This time I will take out the eye that I give you.....

Kakashi : I would have given you my eye if it is for good....It's your's to begin with.

Obito : You don't have to give me. I will plunge out the eye from you.

Obito uses branches to grab kakashi but he jump from that position and stay far from Obito

Kakashi : { It time for the shikakau's plan }

[ Kakashi : What do you want to know ?

Shikakau : There is one way to defeat juubi. for that we need to separate them from the side of juubi.That is the only way

kakashi listen carefully. Your eye is originally Obito's. So he will know when is the time you are going to use it.He will read you easily.That is the tricky part. Pretend like that you are going to use kamui against juubi so Obito will try to stop it and send you to other dimension.At that time he will touch you and grab you to other dimension.You should use kamui. So both of you are in other dimension. Use your summoning to defeat him....

Kakashi : OK ]

Obito : You have got no time to think kakashi.

Kakashi avoids Obito and form seals

Kakashi : Kuchio sen no jutsu

Then 8 dogs come out and bite Obito

Obito : How ?!!

Kakashi : When you carelessly move your chest on to my chidori arm I spilled some of my blood to your blood and it mixed with your blood. Your chest has also got my blood and the smell of my blood.My ninja dogs are not ordinary dogs.Their sense of smell exceeds other dogs.It's over Obito.

Obito : Damn you kakashi ... I will not acknowledge this..This is fake

Kakashi : { I should use ilusion him other wise he will defeat those dogs by shinra tensei }

Kakashi cast his illusion on Obito.

Scene change to battlefield...

Sakura healing naruto,Ino healing others and Hinata activates her Byakugan.

Madara : Juubi is going in to next transformation.

Ninja 1 : Naruto uzumaki you rest. We will attack now on.

Naruto : Ha ha ha.

Hinata : ***!?

Sakura stopped healing and look on to Hinata's face

Hinata : I see 9 persons coming in to battlefield including Orochimaru and Sasuke kun.

Sakura : Ssasuke kun ?

Naruto : If Orochimaru also revived by edo tesei then they are going to fight against us...Damn It !! I can't sit here doing nothing.

Kyubi : Naruto calm down.

Naruto : How can I ?

Kyubi : The only thing we can do now is rest and believe in others..Like they believed in us....

Naruto : Yea.

Then Naruto smiles...

Jubi : Graaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

The jubi done clapping the hands...

Naruto : It's face is changing and size also.

Madara : Now the real fun starts.....

Last edited:

Ryuujinn

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Too much for one chap i mean team sasuke's arrivial , begging of next juubi transformation and kakashi owning obito not really happening but nice try bro + rep for efforts

Reactions: uchihamad

Henchman24

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
{ } - thoughts

( ) - reason

[ ] - flash back

** - Realization

Enjoy reading =D

kakashi : { is this some kind of illusion?....No it's not }

Kakashi : If you know the truth then why are you fighting against us ?

Obito : I am going to put an end to this fake world....

Then suddenly Obito appear behind of kakashi and try to hit kakashi in the back of the head but kakashi knew what is happening and dodge it

Obito : Your sense are good. This time I will take out the eye that I give you.....

Kakashi : I would have given you my eye if it is for good....It's your's to begin with.

Obito : You don't have to give me. I will plunge out the eye from you

Obito uses branches to grab kakashi but he jump from that position and stay far from Obito

Kakashi : { It time for the shikakau's plan }

[ Kakashi : What do you want to know ?

Shikakau : There is one way to defat juubi. for that we need to separate them from the side of juubi.That is the only way

kakashi listen carefully. Your eye is originally Obito's so he will know when is the time you are going to use it.He will read you easily.That is the tricky part. Pretend like that you are going to use kamui against juubi so Obito will try to stop it and send you to other dimension.At that time he will touch you and grab you to other dimension.You also use kamui. so both of you are in other dimension. use your summonings to defeat him....

Kakashi : OK ]

Obito : You have got no time to think kakashi

Kakashi avoids Obito and form seals

Kakashi : Kuchio sen no jutsu

Then 8 dogs come out and bite Obito

Obito : How ?!!

Kakashi : When you carelessly move your chest on to my chidori arm It got your blood. I used your blood to summon those dogs..
It's over Obito .....

Obito : Damn you kakashi ... I will not acknowledge this..This is fake

Kakashi : { I should use ilusion him other wise he will defeat those dogs by shinra tensei }

Kakashi activates his illusion on Obito

Scene change to battlefield...

Sakura healing naruto..Ino healing others and Hinata activates her Byakugan..

Madara : Juubi is going in to next transformation

Ninja 1 : Naruto uzumaki you rest We will attack now on..

Naruto : Ha ha ha

Hinata : ***!?

Sakura stopped healing and look on to Hinata's face

Hinata ; I see 9 persons coming in to battlefield and Orochimaru and sasuke is also there..

Sakura : Ssasuke kun ?

Naruto : If Orochimaru also revived by edo tesei..then they are going to fight against us...Damn It !! I can't sit here doing nothing

Kyubi : Naruto calm down.

Naruto : How can I ?

Kyubi : The only thing we can do now is rest and believe in others..Like they believe in us....

Naruto : Yea

Then Naruto smiles...

Jubi : Graaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

The jubi done clapping the hands...

Naruto : It's face is changing and size also

Madara : Now the real fun starts.....
Why would Kakashi need Obito's blood to summon the dogs? Summoning contract require the casters blood for the jutsu. Kakashi would need his own blood.

Byron123

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
It had many grammar mistakes but I'm not going to talk about that. The end between Obito and Kakashi was quite bad. I'm sorry but it was. I highly doubt that just some dogs will be able to defeat Obito while, before Madara's arrival, he was able to hold his own against Naruto, Killer bee, Guy and Kakashi. Secondly, waht you said about Kakashi casting his illusion on Obito needs further analysis as the reader can't actually understand what you actually mean. Also, when Naruto says: Ha ha ha, you mean that he laughs or he breaths heavily? Finally, not so important but considering the fact that Hinata has seen how exactly are hokages' faces since they are carved in Konoha's mountain, she should have been able to realise who they actually were instead of just saying only about Sasuke and Orochimaru.