Kin
25,811💸
Kumi
11,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You must be registered for see images

Post automatically merged:

You need to be pre-2012 to be allowed to use Brate, Brate, so stop brating :lok:

Or else Tobidara reveal Minamosa?:sigar:

:sigar::sigar::sigar:
I’m shocked Caliburn still here, let alone V and Zise

Wait, what happened to the nationalistic Ira?
TRAITOR!!!!!!..

• Wow
Reactions: Michael92

Michael92

Legendary
Kin
13,586💸
Kumi
74,447💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
  • Haha
Reactions: Hellsbadass

Josh

Legendary
Kin
669💸
Kumi
75💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Status
Awards
I'll RSVP but then not show just like I do with everything in life...
but otherwise I've read the origins of NB. I've seen with my own eyes the transcripts of the betrayal of Bianca. I've trolled with the lowest of the low. Spammed with the spammiest of spammers. Modded during the golden era... and survived the scourge known as DragonLard. I followed in the footsteps of many forefathers by embarking on that fateful trip to the gas station for milk and cigarettes... but I occasionally return.

I am 60 percent reliable every time.

But alas, the 2008-2010 crew will always be the true legends. A circle I can never achieve.

I've not seen Nexus mentioned. Nor Lawliet. Nor Rei. Nor Zerabitu. Nor Yard. Nor Wesobi. Nor t_mala. Nor the days of the Son of God.

But the nostalgia hit like a pickle.

• Sad
Reactions: Kikyo

Michael92

Legendary
Kin
13,586💸
Kumi
74,447💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
but otherwise I've read the origins of NB. I've seen with my own eyes the transcripts of the betrayal of Bianca. I've trolled with the lowest of the low. Spammed with the spammiest of spammers. Modded during the golden era... and survived the scourge known as DragonLard. I followed in the footsteps of many forefathers by embarking on that fateful trip to the gas station for milk and cigarettes... but I occasionally return.

But alas, the 2008-2010 crew will always be the true legends. A circle I can never achieve.

I've not seen Nexus mentioned. Nor Lawliet. Nor Rei. Nor Zerabitu. Nor Yard. Nor Wesobi. Nor t_mala. Nor the days of the Son of God.

But here we are, stuck with you. A fair trade I would say :sigar::lok:

Reactions: Josh

Zombie

Veteran
Kin
241💸
Kumi
6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

I swear, if you don't show up, I'll hit you with another potato famine.