Legendary
Kin
3💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Ok Boys and Girls the time for the new semester of the NarutoBase Medical School is upon us once more.

This time we will be accepting 4 students into the first semester.

To apply you are required to write a short account on why you believe you deserve one of these spots and what you would do with the training provided, You have 48 hours to apply and after this period this thread will be closed and the 4 students will be chosen to take part in the first semester, where you will be taught by Nexus.

Best of luck to all applicants.

Reactions: Cutie Pie

Ebi..

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Username: Dakrazyebi

Hello Nexus, Minato,

It's a great honor to apply for Medschool. I'm quite new to the prospect of RP, but I find it quite amusing from what I have experienced so far. One of the reasons I would like to enter Medschool, its because the jutsus intrigue me greatly, I'm the type of person who enjoys helping people in wherever area they may need a hand. Ever since I've joined the RP here I've had quite a few goals, and one of those goals was to learn medical ninjutsu to help others in RP and to enhance my skills as well to learn valuable experience, which would also let me contribute myself to a greater extent to my village. I would like to be able to learn anything there is to learn and become an excellent RPer in the near future. There are many people who I respect here (RP wise) and would love to be able to someday reach their level. I think that teamwork is essential for success and also it suits my character best. I'm a very fast learner, and able to process anything within a short amount of time, I'm able to replicate something by merely seeing it once. I'm a very active person, and a quick responder, I have a clear understanding of english as well as spanish.

Statistics

Date of Birth
August 17 (17)
Total Posts
Blog Entries
Time Online
1 Month 1 Week 3 Days 18 Hours 48 Minutes 54 Seconds
Avg. Time Online
6 Hours 32 Minutes 49 Seconds

Bio

~ Siblings ~ |

Training

Fire - C-rank
Water - C-rank
Lightning - B-rank
Genjutsu - C-rank
Summonings - Porcupine Summons

Thank you for this wonderful opportunity.

Good luck to the rest of the applicants.

Last edited:
Reactions: Akuma and Cutie Pie

home

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well depending upon the other people that apply i may or may not desrve a place but here are some pros about me that might be good in med school. med school has always been one of the epitomes of prestige on NB so i would be honoured to join this combined with the fact that i am a very hard worker especially when it comes to stuff that i want to get (like this) means i will never slack off, i have great respect for all the high ups on nb for the work that they do and as a result will listen to every thing you and nexus say and will never dream of disrespecting you, i also realize what a privelage beeing allowed into medical school is and as a result will never slack off i can speak in full english sentences and am a relativly quick learner so communication should not be a problem should i be accepted. some of the reasons why i want to partake in medical school are i am really getting into RP and to add a whole new side to it would be awesome, i have great respect for many people in the medical school so to learn/work along side them would be a great honour, i also wish to help members of NB (bit cheesy but true) and med school would be a great way to do this, also i will be honest and say another reason why i want join med school is because the med jutsus are awesome.

with the training provided i will obviously heal and help people after and in fights i will also help out in anyother way possible (healing them after painful training seshes like sharingan activation). with the more offensive type jutsus i will probably only use them when in massive trouble in a fight as i personally like using taijutsu over ninjutsu in terms of offense.

Last edited:

Shady Doctor

Legendary
Kin
1,504💸
Kumi
20,401💴
Trait Points
40⚔️
I think I deserve a spot because I've patiently waited for training but continuously get rejected, yet I still patiently wait. I also would be a good student, work hard and folloe your directions to the tee. I will respect you and learn at the pace you feel I should with no complaints. The reason I want medical training is because I want to become one of the top members in the rp part of NB and a goal of mine is too learn majority of or all of the jutsu on NB.I'm also greatly intrigued by how medical jutsu work and the little things they are capable of that have large affects. I know its a big privilege to be accepted into this and hopefull I'm accepted, I'd be happy. :crazy:

-- What would I do with the medical skills?
Well firstly, I'd use it for its healing purposes in team activities/fights to help my friends and comrades. Then if needed I will be using it for offensive purposes, but overall I'd show people how great the medical side of jutsu is.

The_Empire

Supreme
Kin
6,343💸
Kumi
3,510💴
Trait Points
18⚔️
If I have another chance to be in Medschool again, I would study more harder and but every ounce of time into each semester. I would help my village out in the need of a medical shinobi. I have waited for the right time to apply for Medschool so I can have time and enough studying to come back into Medschool.

Nagato..

Supreme
Kin
1💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Ok Boys and Girls the time for the new semester of the NarutoBase Medical School is upon us once more.

To apply you are required to write a short account on why you believe you deserve one of these spots and what you would do with the training provided, You have 48 hours to apply and after this period this thread will be closed and the 4 students will be chosen to take part in the first semester, where you will be taught by Nexus.

Thanks for giving us another chance at med school guys.^^

Where shall I begin? Well first I know I deserve a spot in med school because Im dedicated to the tasks I set my eyes on and I look to accomplish anything I have yet to set me eyes on. Medical school has been one of them for some time now and I know Im ready to fulfill any and every expectation that one must have to survive. In my younger days, my mom worked within a hospital as an operator, and on days I went with her to work, I would wander around the hospital enjoying myself with talking to staff and taking it upon myself to research things about what duties medical staff performed on a daily basis.

As for right now, Im always in and out of various hospitals because my sister has kidney failure & high blood pressure. One of her kidneys were not growing and shes been on medication since she was about 4-5 years old. So do I have a high interest to keep focused throughout the long process, of course I do.

Im currently a sensei in the RP and I voluntarily dedicate my time like the others to help do what I love best and thats training others. So this will give me an opportunity to once again become the student, and be able to learn the duties of which it takes to keep others alive and operate on them safely. Then once finished, keep on doing good work by helping out in the hospital like Mugi and Emp used to in the glory days once I complete training underneath you, Minato and Nexus. Thanks.

My bios.. |

Enzup

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hey Nexus, this is Enzup. I would like to apply for NB medical spot. But before I explain why I want the spot, here is a small stat about me.

Name: Enzup
Bios: Sasuke Uchiha and Sai
Total Posts: 8,603
Time Online: 1 Month 3 Weeks 17 Hours 29 Minutes 49 Seconds
Avg. Time Online: 2 Hours 4 Minutes 50 Seconds

I am a member of narutobase from long time, and have experienced most of the RP related things. And this is my first time I am applying for the spot, even though I am a member of base from a long time. Its just because I always missed the opportunity for applying, may it be my exams, my internal school events, or any other reasons, or call it my bad luck. I missed the app for 3 times, and this time I am applying for real. I really want to be a medical student for various reasons. Like I wanna make a kabutomaru biography in future, and he is one of the medical experts, so I also wanna be one. I am a fan of kabuto from since he used his medical technique against naruto. And all the way in manga kabuto was proved awesome due to his mastery in medical techs and other specialities. But being a medical nin is one of the best thing one can achieve. Being a medical ninja helps you in many ways, you can help others in ninja world, or in wars. Also it gives you power, a medical ninja don't have to rely on others since he can heal himself upto a great extent. And I wanna be a medical nin so that I can achieve all of these things. I would also like to learn the medical techniques, I really love them. I am also planning on making "Cell" as my CE and it would be related to medical, since I was very much interested in cell, blood or internal body parts from my beginning of the 6th standard. And it might be proved one of the best and amazing CE ever. And I have more ideas which are related to medical, since it is so awesome.
Thanks for even taking me into consideration.

Last edited:

House

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
~~NarutoBase Medical School Application~~​

Dear Nexus, Minato,

You have absolutely no idea how grateful I am for this opportunity to come by and greet me in such a surprising manner. It would serve me as a great honor of not only having me being under your most valuable teachings as a student, but for learning such a fascinating material, but to giving me an opportunity to join the medical school which would mean my dream coming true. Something way different then any other ninjutsu out there. I was always interested towards the Medical side of the RPC and it was the most interesting side one can ever dream of to learn. I can't express it enough as how much I want to be a Medical Shinobi and study and go over every little important detail you mention in every one of your teachings.

As about myself, I'm a fast learner and I'm most eager to learn anything, especially if its related to medical, I want to be there and learn it. I am a hard worker and I won't stop until I have achieved my goal and I will be the most patient student you'll ever meet. Thanks in advance for reading and perhaps taking me into consideration.

With all due respect,
House.

My Statistics:

Date of Birth - April 20, 1993 (19)

Join Date - 09-04-2010

Total Posts - 15,344

Time Online - 4 Months 1 Day 21 Hours 50 Minutes 57 Seconds

Avg. Time Online - 4 Hours 29 Minutes 54 Seconds

What I know:

My bio:

Elements:
You must be registered for see images
-Mastered-
-Mastered-
-Mastered-
-Mastered-
-Mastered-

Your Ninjutsu:
Gentle Fist- Mastered
Rain - Mastered
Ninjutsu - Mastered
Taijutsu - Mastered
Genjutsu - Mastered
Kenjutsu - Mastered
Summoning - Snakes/Beaver
Kaitos Taijutsu - Mastered (Without Restricted)

Last edited:

Bedlington

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hello, whoever is reading this (Nexus or -Minato-),

My name is Bedlington, and I will have been a member of the base for full month as of tomorrow.

Why I deserve a spot:

Not many people really deserve the spot - the only people who deserve it are those who have put in a lot of work into the RPG (not me, I have only participated in it, I have yet to been able to find a way to really help the base). With that being said I'll explain why I think that I would be a person qualified to have a spot.

In my last month as a new member of the base, I have been very active in the RPG after getting my bio approved. As an active member, I have been respectful of other people (especially mods, senseis and sepais) and I have always followed the rules to the best of my knowledge of them (I have learned from mistakes that I have made). I have also tried to be helpful to the community in general (I made an index of rules and guides which can be found here: if you need proof).

Also, I am applying not to become a member of an elite club, but to learn. I have a natural curiosity that causes me to enjoy learning and I would love to hear a lesson given by Nexus (or any other teacher) in the medical school.

I know that I’m new so that created doubt about my dedication but when I care about something, I get very involved with it (my online time is 6 Days 4 Minutes 4 Seconds as a member for a month). I'm not saying that I'm more special than the next applicant or RPer but I do care a lot about the RP. Also, if there is any concern about my rank (only a jounin at the time), I just wanted to say that I will be posting in the forum games section and plan to be an S-Class Shinobi soon.

What I would do with the training provided:

I would take what I learn and try to apply it my RPing in general (without breaking any rules of the medical school). An example is how in a fight I would understand the mechanics of a jutsu better as I would have learned about chakra in the school. Another example is one that pertains to my goal of becoming a sensei. Being taught about a specific area of jutsus, would help my general understanding of jutsus and chakra. This general understanding would help me better explain to another person how a jutsu works and would me a better teacher.

Regarding the actual jutsu that we are trained in: I have never seen medical jutsu used in fights (I just could have seen the wrong fights) so I am not entirely sure whether medical jutsu is allowed outside of the school or not. If allowed, I would love to try and use a medical jutsu in a battle; however, I would do so responsibly.

Also, sometime in the future (in at least 7 months) I would love to learn about fuinjutsu. I think its an extremely undervalued branch of jutsu with many uses that would be extremely interesting to learn about and a prerequisite is being a medical student.

Thank you for taking the time to read this.

Alyx

Supreme
Kin
805💸
Kumi
1,465💴
Trait Points
80⚔️
Well I would like to attend the med school because there is alot of things in naruto that i would like to learn espicalliy Medical Ninjutsu.Im a proud roleplayer of average level of understanding a comprehension.Basic elements,Tai,Ninjutsu are all common to modern Shinobi but not medical.I would like to get into medical ninjutsu so i may get a better understand if medical training.I XxFallenUchihaxX is a loyal member to narutobase and would love to enter the field of medical and maybe someday be appointed and become a teacher of medicine ninjutsu.I have roleplayed little over 5 months but i have already become very indepth with the roleplay system and would like to train in Medical with Minato and Nexus.I understand im not the best ninja but allow me to approve to all of you im not your average little guy im a roleplayer with a passion and will continue to roleplay till the very end i thank you.

Im currently a master of Kenjutsu,Lighting and Genjustsu.I use 1 custom bio and 1 cannon.Im 14 years old have a very good online time and im always on when ever you need me on.Im a fast replier and have a good taste of description.Most of the ohters are probably write alof better than me but dont judge a book by its cover.Im quite keen about how hard it is to get into Medschool but someday if im picked i promise you wont regret it.I thank you for reading my application and goodluck to the others who apply ^_^

Last edited:

Akuma

Legendary
Kin
279💸
Kumi
803💴
Trait Points
46⚔️
Thank You for Opening Applications Again Nexus & Minato. ^_^

Date of Birth - August 13, 1996 (15)
Join Date - 10-24-2011
Total Posts - 4,301
Time Online - 1 Month 1 Week 1 Day 11 Hours 1 Minute 16 Seconds
Avg. Time Online - between 5-8 hours daily, this is calculated by myself, not the system. ^^
I would like to be in Med School because i'm trying to improve my skills in the RP-World, and not only that but it would be of great help being a med ninja in my village to help my comrades in aids. I think i can handle the pressure and the effort that has to be put in into Med School, this is my second time applying, i first applied when i was just a jounin i believe and had almost no elemental training, i think my experience is good enough currently to learn the ways of Medical Ninja as it has shown to have recieved permission from Scorps and i believe caliburn as well for special biographies, i have had, aburame, Lava release, and current The jyuuken specialities and really liked how the work and fuction, and would like to learn something new, i practicly mastered 2 elements already, and half the way on 2 others, and have had the honor to fight strong people such as The Pervy Sage and Goro Kaguya, and even though the fights did not last too much i learned what i could from this two amazing RP figures we the new generation look up to, i also understand that patience and great respect towards everyone, and specially towards Nexus and -Minato- is required to succeed in the Medical Shinobi World, well actually in the whole RP world. I know there are probobly more experienced RP-ers applying but if you guys give me a chance i can demostrate that i am worth being a picked for Med School, i'll put a lot of effort and patience into it. I would also like to thank you for opening this opportunity once again for everyone who is truly interested in the RP-world and the effort and time that is necesary to success. ^^

I would give good use to the Medical Techniques i would be able to learn, master and use, by using them specially when my comrades are in need of such, like in war or simple fights, although the job of a Medical ninja is to save lives, so if the reason was right, i would even cure the enemy, i don't really have much to do in my life, and spend a good time on Narutobase daily, i think about 5-8 hours although the "Avg. Time online" in my profile doesn't update. If i were to be accepted i would put great dedication to training and respect towards my fellow classmates as well as towards my teacher(s), and it would be a great opportunity to learn as much as i can from Nexus.

Biographies:
-
-
Current Progress in Training:
Fire- Mastered
Lightning - Mastered
Earth- A-rank
Wind- B-rank
Water- C-rank
Gentle Fist- A rank

Experienced with:
Lava Release
Aburame Techniques
The Gentle Fist
Sensor Abilities

Good Luck to Everybody that Applied ^_^​

Last edited:

BusinessManTeno

Supreme
Kin
2,903💸
Kumi
10,493💴
Trait Points
60⚔️
Awards
-General Phaze-

Well. Why do i feel i should be picked among the 4 people.... I feel I can bring alot to the table. It would help increase my awareness and overall on how med ninjutsu work. Im more so a defensive type rper so learning med ninjutsu would pretty much co-op with my fighting style. I specialize In earth and one day hope to become sage of defensive arts . I am extremely committed and interested in learning the art itself. I dont have nothing about me that stands out in particular in all honesty. A noob just trying to make a name for himself. I can honestly say if i get into med school It would help me grow as a Rper and further my knowledge on jutsus. I don't just want to stop at the basics, I want all the things that is required for me to be how I see myself in the future. I have big dreams in the RP world. . Overall im just a simple person. Not better then the rest but i wont single myself out. If you pick me I would be grateful. If not, Im still honored by just the fact i could apply. and sorry it was so short. Dont want to overdue it

GOODLUCK EVERYBODY!

Last edited:

Smirk

Legendary
Kin
1,227💸
Kumi
1,950💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Medical School Application

I'm seeking the studies of medical jutsu because I would love to contribute aid to my village, my comrades, and anyone who needs help, when it's needed most. To become a strong ninja, one must not only be strong physically, but mentally as well. Knowing what to do in a situation when comrades or yourself are hurt, is the key to survival. With more medical ninja in the world, their will be less casualties and infections, that could have been attended to if there were more medical ninja available. War is a scary time all villagers of any nation, knowing that battles and surprise attacks can happen at anytime, but not knowing who will survive. Medical school can help me become the person that will attend to any injured persons, just because I've been given the knowledge to be able to do so. Ninja should make the most of their chakra abilities, by using their chakra for the greater good. Allow me to use my chakra in ways many can't.

My Bio's : &

Last edited:

Baba Yaga

Elite
Kin
80💸
Kumi
60💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Medical Student Application

Bios: Sasuke Uchiha, Cloud Strife.

I have rped for a few months now,tried to learn what i could. Won some battles, lost some, but in all i've found out that its always great to try something new.The NB medical school would be a new place for me to learn some more.

why i believe i deserve one of these spots
Even though i dont have exceptionally great training and rp skills am ready and welcome to new training/teaching anytime.I would give 101% commitment to the studies if given the chance.Am fairly good in constructing correct english sentences.I have quite good average online time.

what you would do with the training provided
well like peter parker puts it with great power comes great responsibility U_U, i will apply my acquired knowledge in all the ways am trained to.That includes healing injured during fights or even young shinobi who go for their sharingan awakening U_U.

Makoto Yuki

Supreme
Kin
3💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Why do i think i should deserve a spot?...well i am not special,i dont have a lot of training but what i do have is the will and the desire to help people...and if i did get the spot i would use the training to become a more helpful member in the rp community by healing people after a spar or training. So in conculusion even though i am not the most trained member on the site i believe i could help greatly among others and i would use my abilities for the better of the site.

-Broly-

Legendary
Kin
1,179💸
Kumi
6,686💴
Trait Points
40⚔️
Awards
Medical School Application
Username: Goku2000

Statistics
Time Online: 1 Month 1 Week 2 Days 12 Hours 21 Minutes 45 Seconds
Avg. Time Online: 6 Hours 45 Minutes 6 Seconds
Summoning: Cardinals
-B Rank-
-Mastered-
-Mastered-
-Mastered-
-C Rank-

Taijutsu:​
-C Rank-
Genjustu:​
-D Rank-

Biographies: and

A thank you
First, let me thank you, Minato, and Nexus for this wondeful oppurtunity. I have been interested in having the coveted position of a med student for a while now, and I will try my hardest not to let this opportunity be squandered.

Why should i be accepted?
I believe i should be accepted into Medical School because I will make sure that 100 percent of my effort will be put into not only completing the course, but excelling. I am a dedicated student and I make sure that my grammar is as precise as possible. I am an intelligent person, shown and documented by the American College Test as being in the top 15% in intelligence in the United States, so I am capable of handling such a task as this. My work ethic will be, and remain, in a highly focused state throughout the course and I will study hard to master it. I believe medical school is more than just being accepted into a prestigious program, to me its being granted the opportunity to protect, to heal, to save a life, and if I am accepted I will not take this lightly. As shown by my average online time, I am on this site almost 7 hours a day and that time will be focused upon Medical School first and foremost if I am accepted. Also note that this was during school days, now that I am on summer break my time online will increase exponentially. I will take every single subject and study it meticulously, taking more than enough due time and process with each and every one. I make a promise to the administrators, superiors, and teachers of this course to never quit if accepted. I believe i should be accepted because i have truly put my heart and effort into this application and my desire to become one of your prestigious students is very strong, I have even went as far as to ask Nexus numerous questions about the application for med school. By the tine you read this many hours will have been put into this application, showing my will to be accepted, and if accepted you will continue to see it. I will face any challenge any difficulty with a brave face and press on to complete it. With the information that medical school is difficult it only makes me more determined, hungrier, more pressed to be accepted. I am willing to, and will complete any task, no matter how arduous, needed in order to be accepted and to excel in med school.

What will I do with the training provided?
With my medical training succesfully completed, I will make it my duty to help my fellow shinobi in need. Whether it be in my village of Sunagakure, on the battlefield with the wounded, or in even in the Narutobase Hospital if need be. Not only is the acceptance and learning of medical ninjutsu important but, the succesful application of the skills learned as well. I will make sure that this application is successful immediately after my training is done. My goal since I have started roleplaying has been to be strong enough to help my friends and this will be the greatest step of all to completing my goal. Rest assured I will be using my training to its fullest extent. I will also use this training in battle whenever it is to my advantage, using the advanced chakra control and other skills learned in this training whenever it is applicable and to my favor.

Personal Things
I love to learn and train and Im very active on Narutobase, and have been roleplaying for almost 5 months even though this may not seem like a long time, let it be known that I have spent almost every moment on nb reading through rp battles, reading up on information, and gaining knowledge on every possible thing I can in order to improve in roleplaying. I am going to be a senior in high school next year and plan on receiving an Honors diploma upon graduation. When i go to college i plan on doing something involving computers and design. Some people call me talkative but i say im just friendly. When i do something i work hard to do it right because, if you ask anyone around me they'll tell you i hate to make mistakes. Even now here I am trying to make my application perfect, deep in thought and focus, so my will to be accepted is felt and I may join the ranks of the other students before me. I started on this site in January at first as a way to end discussions about Naruto but, then about 2 months later i started to roleplay. My goal on Nb as stated before, is to become strong enough to protect my friends and those around me. From there i wish to become sempai and then sensei so i may further help those around me by helping them to become strong.

In closing
In conclusion, I think I would make a great student, and if I wasnt at first I would work my very hardest to become one. Have no doubts that this is one of my main goals on Nb and I do not take this opportunity lightly. I hope you can see my drive and will to be apart of this through my application. I sincerely hope to be accepted, everything written here is the truth and, if accepted, will be fufilled. Once again I'd like to thank Minato and Nexus for allowing me a chance to participate. I realize that I may have gone a bit overboard with my application, however my desire to be a part of med school took over and I wanted to show you how much I wanted to be a student under your tutelage. Good luck to the rest of the applicants.

Last edited:
Reactions: Cutie Pie

Yūsuke1

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

Greetings Nexus and -Minato-, I write to you today to request admission into Narutobase Medical School and here are some reasons of mine why I should deserve a spot in the new set of students. I believe I am well-versed in how the Medical School works right about now thanks to my short experience in it before and hence, make your work a slight less difficult. I will not once again repeat the same careless mistake I had previously made, which was the mis-attendance of a class.

My original and very first intentions of applying to Medical School is to learn the arts of healing so that I can attend to the people of Konoha in need during war time which I believe is coming soon. Other than that, I would love to continue my training life as a Narutobase roleplayer instead of having to teach most of the time. Thank you for taking your time to read this application of mine and I hope you will consider me in the process of student selection.

Reactions: Akuma

Houdinii

Elite
Kin
738💸
Kumi
4,046💴
Trait Points
33⚔️
Awards
Thank you for this opportunity ^_^

Why I believe I deserve a spot
Well I think that i deserve this spot as even though I've been a member of the Base for a short time, I have strived to follow all of the rules in the RP and out of it and to familiarize myself as much as possible to all of the procedures and regulations that are used here. As evidence of this I have yet to receive an infraction ^_^.

But that is not all in RL I am also interested in helping people. Last year I studied for a few months to receive a licence to perform first aid which i now have. I have used my knowledge a couple of times, just to do some minor bandaging of some small children. But i think this shows my attitude both in RL and on Base to help people.

What would I do with the training provided
Here on Base one of my goals is to become a sempai and eventually a sensei. I believe that this training with help to deepen and expand my knowledge of the Rp and give me the boost needed to achieve these goals. I have also recently become a part of the Village of Kumogakure, if i received this training I would put it to use to help my fellow villagers and to become a useful member of the village. But i would also help outside of the village as well, putting my skills to work in teams in the Rp to heal and support my comrades.

About myself
I try to be a good and knowledgeable student, i try to read up on the subject as much as possible before I seek a sensei so that our training will run smoothly. Im very active, jumping on and offline all day. I also will take any and all advice and what you tell me into myself, as I have great respect for the members of the base.

Date of Birth
January 7 (18)
Total Posts
Blog Entries
Time Online
3 Weeks 5 Days 6 Hours 2 Minutes
Avg. Time Online
3 Hours 57 Minutes 44 Seconds

Thank you for reading this

Igneel

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Hello guys

I want to apply to be your student to learn about the medical ninja ways.I'm willing to take the pain to learn it.I have seen people join med school and quit after a month or two and I can guarantee that I won't quit,because I'm not a quitter and I won't quit applying to med school until I get accepted.Thank you for your time.

Reactions: Coyote and Akuma

Priest

Legendary
Kin
3,010💸
Kumi
41,982💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
[FONT=Comic Sans MS"]~NarutoBase Medical School Application~

Dear Nexus, Minato,

Thanks: My warmest appreciation for giving the opportunity to apply for a Medical studentship.

Personality: i humbly hope to become a great student under your training as i'm a very respectful and easy going person who carefully listen to instructions given, a testimony can be goten from my senseis and sempai who have trained me during my RP journey and was at the end pleased to have me as a student. I hope to learn every detail training not only medical training but also the morals and ethic i got to get from well respected teachers like you.

Why i need and what i would do with Medical training: Since Medics is not very much in play in the battle section, i hope to put in use the knowledge i receive from Medical school to help fellow villagers in the village system and my fellow shinobis during mission and with medical training i hope to play a big role during wars in which i will be saving many lives.

And also lastly: I'm a humble, smart and intelligent person who will learn something from the least of knowledges, and becoming a Medical student having being one of my NB goals, i crave to do all in my best to become one.

Your's Sincerely,
Mist01.

My NB Statistics:

Date of Birth - April 3

Join Date - 07-April-2010

Total Posts - 3,858

Time Online - 1 Month 5 Days 15 Hours
4 Minutes 44 Seconds

Avg. Time Online 1 Hour 15 Minutes 57
Seconds

Abilities:

Bios: --