nickalfred31

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'm not talking about the Manga and the Anime viewing, always have and always will like narutobase because of it :). I'm talking about most of the threads that are started. It create arguments which is fine but it gets to the points where people insult each other just because they disagree with each other. It's good to voice your opinion but someone will always be against it and argue with you. These thread have come to the point where people "Troll" to get attention and also argue(by trolling) other people. It's just weird.

Reactions: UzumakiZoey

Shig

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
NarutoBase isn't corrupted. o_O It's just filled with idiots sometimes. This thread is a bit useless IMHO, people won't be able to change other people over a forum, cry me a river.

Serpent

Legendary
Kin
6,188💸
Kumi
39,603💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The title is misleading...

I don't think "Corrupted" is the right word to use here, whatever Forum site you fine, their will always be "trolls" or people Debating/Arguing. One of the main functions of Forum Sites are to discuses topics of interest. like most discussions in the real world they can get heated fast. In case of character basses or "Series Forums" which revolve around a series (Example: Narutobase is about Naruto) there will always be "Fanboys" people trying "At All Cost" to get their, more often then not misleading and bent opinion across by using "CAPS" or "Extended Words" with extra exclamation points. "!!!!!" to hype their character. The point is, you can't do anything about it and making a thread about it is useless and only going to fuel the fire, so I ask you... Please Don't Feed The Trolls! :p

~Serpent

Last edited:

~Captain Bravo~

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The title is misleading...

I don't think "Corrupted" is the right word to use here, whatever Forum site you fine, their will always be "trolls" or people Debating/Arguing. One of the main functions of Forum Sites are to discuses topics of interest. like most discussions in the real world they can get heated fast. In case of character basses or "Series Forums" which revolve around a series (Example: Narutobase is about Naruto) there will always be "Fanboys" people trying "At All Cost" to get their, more often then not misleading and bent opinion across by using "CAPS" or "Extended Words" with extra exclamation points. "!!!!!" to hype their character. The point is, you can't do anything about it and making a thread about it is useless and only going to fuel the fire, so I ask you... Please Don't Feed The Trolls! :p

~Serpent
Totally agree with it :y
"If you dont want trolls
dont feed trolls":)

Lawliet

Elite
Kin
5💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
This is a global forum with people from all around the world. With that you have various individuals with differing opinions-how can you not expect 'arguments' to arise?

If you see something getting out of hand; just report it and the s/mods will take care of it.

Reactions: Wesobi

Josh

Legendary
Kin
813💸
Kumi
75💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
This is a global forum with people from all around the world. With that you have various individuals with differing opinions-how can you not expect 'arguments' to arise?

If you see something getting out of hand; just report it and the s/mods will take care of it.
This ^^

If you create a thread on a serious note and someone is trying to troll or spam it, notify one of the moderators and they will take care of it.

So if you are asking if NB is corrupted, then I say no.

Narutooo

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'm not talking about the Manga and the Anime viewing, always have and always will like narutobase because of it :). I'm talking about most of the threads that are started. It create arguments which is fine but it gets to the points where people insult each other just because they disagree with each other. It's good to voice your opinion but someone will always be against it and argue with you. These thread have come to the point where people "Troll" to get attention and also argue(by trolling) other people. It's just weird.
Agreeed! xd :D

Scorps

Supreme
Kin
613💸
Kumi
408💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Listen to the wise lady, she speaks words of wisdom... U_U

Status
Not open for further replies.