Veteran
Kin
241💸
Kumi
6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
So, I imagine there are people that spend every waking moment on NB. This is unhealthy. I now present to you a ZombInc, Zombie Incorporated and patented suggestion of providing members with an available means of measuring their online time. Such as an online time on their user control panel.

I further suggest giving members the ability to:

• Designate a personalized amount of time they are permitted to browse NarutoBase. Perhaps with the option to inhibit their postings after said allotted time or the option to prompt them with motivational messages to go see the sun.

The messages could consist of the likes of "Psssst, you've been on NarutoBase.net for 36 hours straight, you should probably sleep. "Hey, hey guy, you know ... you've been here all day and completely didn't see the sun at all." or maybe even "Excuse me, but if you don't take a break now, you will be sure to defecate and urinate in your own pants. Contrary to popular belief but this in fact will not get you laid."

Anyway, just a random suggestion that came to me earlier while I was deliberating what to wear while my time was consumed inside the latrine.

Disquiet

Supreme
Kin
2💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
But then this will cause all the mods to be offline as well.

On a serious note, members found those random "Did you do your homework?", or "Shouldn't you be asleep." notes that we had after the upgrade (I think?) pretty annoying. This will meet the same fate I'm sure. It's more or less the same.

Last edited:

Zombie

Veteran
Kin
241💸
Kumi
6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
But then this will cause all the mods to be offline as well.

On a serious note, members found those random "Did you do your homework?", or "Shouldn't you be asleep." notes that we had after the upgrade (I think?) pretty annoying. This will meet the same fate I'm sure. It's more or less the same.

Keywords: "personalized, optional"

Must Sleep.... Must Eat... Must Work... Must have sexy time with gf...
wait.... I am on NB, that sutff is not important.
NB is life.

How can you get addicted to NB? I can understand other websites, but there isn't much to do on here..
Unfortunately, there are people that spend every waking moment on NB.

Last edited by a moderator:

Disquiet

Supreme
Kin
2💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Keywords: "personalized, optional"

NB is life.

Unfortunately, there are people that spend every waking moment on NB.

Members as in the majority (active and participants). Obviously if they removed it because members were complaining, it was more than just a few. They don't normally don't implement suggestions that only a few would use, even if "personalized" or "optional".

Punk Hazard

Immortal
Kin
1,664💸
Kumi
11,569💴
Trait Points
50⚔️
Most people are just gonna make their personalized time something ridiculous, like 20+ hours before NB stops them. And as you can guess, they'll be able to browse as they normally do anyway. Also, what if people are like me and sometimes go to sleep with an NB tab left open on their phone or computer/laptop? It'd be a real unnecessary pain in the ass to wake up the next day and when I decide to get on NB, it says I was on for so many hours and then I can't use it at all.

-Shanks-

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
It'd be handy in times of exams; gmods/admins won't be doing some members a favour of banning them for the time they ask to get banned, in order to actually study their courses instead of browsing the forums.

Zombie

Veteran
Kin
241💸
Kumi
6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Members as in the majority (active and participants). Obviously if they removed it because members were complaining, it was more than just a few. They don't normally don't implement suggestions that only a few would use, even if "personalized" or "optional".
user CP options, notes, profile customization, subscription options, etc

Disquiet

Supreme
Kin
2💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
user CP options, notes, profile customization, subscription options, etc
Keyword: "Normally"

Not only are there probably much more personalized options that didn't get considered (compared to your list and any else you can come up with) because not many wanted it, but most of those you just listed are used by many members here.

Anyways, this suggestion doesn't really bother me at all. So if it gets considered, cool beans.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.