Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
since the Rinnegan was originally wielded by the Sage of the Six Paths, re-merging his bloodline --

that of the Senju and Uchiha can lead to that person awakening rinnegan.

This was proven when Madara Uchiha awakened it by infusing Hashirama Senju's DNA into his body

also when nagato ( a senju ) awakened it after he was administered the sharingan

uzumakis are distant blood relatives of the senju and also itachi said he had given naruto some of his powers

DOES THAT MEAN NARUTO CAN AWAKEN THE RINNEGAN ??

Lawliet L

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
no itachi only implanted the sharringan he didnt gave any thing on it cous if it is then itachi would say that he gave some of his dna. and yea naruto can awakened the rinnegan, but in other way. the bijuu way, as far i know he got all the biju's chakra inside of him the only thing that was missing is the 1 tail, but it doesnt matter, cous i think if you have enough chakra from all the biju's is enough to awakened what ever it was. anyways, naruto can do sg-km now and that's what i wanna see.

marbora

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
FFS, the sage got his rinnegan from the JUUUBI, its not originally from the sage. Betwen, the uzumaki clan didnt had any doujutsu , so no, he cant awaken the rinnegan (only implants , like nagato).

Edit : what Itachi gave to Naruto was a raven with the uchiha shisui's eye (MS) ,read the manga ,you'll see.