itachi1000

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I know this may sound like a dumb question but I want you guys to give me your honest answers.

What would Naruto be like without Kurama and all he had was Sage Mode?

lIlIlIl

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
he would grow up to be a little more powerfull than jiraya because they basicly have the same techniques but naruto would of been able to still have the uzumaki blood line so he would still have his advantage. and he would also be able to become a hokage just like jiraya had the option too

naruto without kurama low-kage rank or maybe mid

Baka Sennin

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
still incredible. without kurama naruto would have better chakra control, still have that freaking hax clone training method, probably the most versatile and powerful element in the series, and be able to merge with ma and pa- ie unlimited sm and expert advice, in addition to their great jutsu + the frog song. in short, still kage level. he'd lose a fair bit of stamina and power, but SM is better than BM in other ways

LO3

Banned
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
NOTE: I'm reviving THIS thread because it's the best place for me to say what I want to say.

Naruto without Kurama would, in my honest opinion, be so much more badass / cooler. Though this is only if he looses Kurama now; not if he never had him (because if he never had him, he would just be another jounin-class ninja, IMO).

Why? Well, because then, we would get to see the Naruto we all know is there - the one who is a tactical genius and has Sage Mode, rasengan, and shadow clones - not the one who is continuously using Kurama's chakra in a fight to win.

Without Kurama, Naruto would have more confidence in his own abilities (not to say he doesn't right now) and he would still be better than Minato and Jiraiya.

I'm still hoping that he loses Kurama in this war, experiences a near-death situation, gets healed, and then wins this war with his own abilities, like he did at the end of the Pain arc (even though he still used Kurama to weaken Pain).