Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I don't know if there is any logical reason for this

May just be the character design, he already had whiskers in chapter 0 and early sketches

Οdin

Immortal
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
"Naruto's most prominent physical characteristics, however, are the whisker marks on his face that he gained from Kurama's influence on him while he was in Kushina's womb."

Iruka

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Possibly because Naruto was born while Kushina was a host. He was conceived and developed inside the body of a host whereas Kushina was born to normal parents. I can't remember it being properly explained but that'd be my guess.

Edit: Whoops a few people posted the same thing while I was typing.

Sasunarufan13

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Pretty sure this was asked before ...

Anyway, it's probably because Kushina was a Jinchuuriki during her pregnancy, which led Kyuubi to transfer some of his characteristics like the fox whiskers to the baby in her womb. Kushina's mother however wasn't a Jinchuuriki and Kushina only became a Jinchuuriki when she was already older (contrarily to Naruto who had been influenced by the bijuu since his conception and became a Jinchuuriki just a few hours or so after he was born) so Kyuubi didn't have any chance to influence her appearance like that

Reactions: Alex storm

Prince of Persia TTT

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Pretty sure this was asked before ...

Anyway, it's probably because Kushina was a Jinchuuriki during her pregnancy, which led Kyuubi to transfer some of his characteristics like the fox whiskers to the baby in her womb. Kushina's mother however wasn't a Jinchuuriki and Kushina only became a Jinchuuriki when she was already older (contrarily to Naruto who had been influenced by the bijuu since his conception and became a Jinchuuriki just a few hours or so after he was born) so Kyuubi didn't have any chance to influence her appearance like that
i didnt knew about that O_O