Naruto vs. The Six Paths of Pain

How do you feel about the battle of Pain and Naruto?

• It was EPIC!

Votes: 7 63.6%
  • It should have been longer

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • It should have been harder for Naruto to win

Votes: 4 36.4%
  • It was stupid!

Votes: 1 9.1%

• Total voters

Dragonfly X

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
This is not actually a fight so it doesn't necessarily belong in the versus section. I am asking how you think the battle should have happened. A lot of people say they discounted how strong the paths were, and the battle was to short. But if you could change it, how would you have made it, more epicness when it came to the Chibaku Tensei that pain used? Making it so that naruto had a harder time killing the last path?

Share what you feel should have happened: Personally, I felt it was too short, but it was probably because of the fact that Konoha was getting wrecked, and there was a huge demand to get the episode out, and not enough character development when it came to the sage training of Naruto. So they used the Fox as a sell out of sorts to make it seem more plausible for Naruto to win.

Rodukaime Namikaze

Veteran
Kin
10💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I feel that the whole fight was epic. Every Pain had their way to defeat. Naruto standing against the Deva Path (last one) was very dramatic and at the end didn't need Sage mode :) What I really liked was the confrontation with Nagato. When Nagato was reaching his last minutes of life saying, "I will chose to believe in you, Uzumaki Naruto." That was just a great end to the fight.

I wouldn't change a thing :)

Gitanshu

Legendary
Kin
1💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I feel that the whole fight was epic. Every Pain had their way to defeat. Naruto standing against the Deva Path (last one) was very dramatic and at the end didn't need Sage mode :) What I really liked was the confrontation with Nagato. When Nagato was reaching his last minutes of life saying, "I will chose to believe in you, Uzumaki Naruto." That was just a great end to the fight.

I wouldn't change a thing :)
nice thoughts though

Dragonfly X

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Idk, for one of the major villians, and to someone who defeated J-man, wasted Konoha, took out Hinata, Naruto, and Hanzo without any great effort, to be defeated that quick, it was bittersweet...

Dragonfly X

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
2 words: Jiraya Owned
He got killed, and even when naruto knew the secret of Pain, he still would've been screwed had it not been for hinata being attacked. The difference between Sage mode Jiraiya and Sage mode Naruto is tipped in J-mans favor. He was a sannin, he knew crazy S-level techniques. And had much more experience :p :flaw:

jtdawg101

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I do in fact agree with the fact that Jiraiya died to easily when Naruto had it easy but if you think about it, it was said many times even by Kakashi that Naruto surpassed even the 4th Hokage who was trained by Jiraiya. Also it was said by Fukasaku that his sage mode surpassed Jiraiya's. He has an extraordinary chakra supply (Thank you Fox) and has the ability to adapt in battle.

I hated to see Jiraiya die so easily but he was at a major disadvantage and Naruto knew his abilities.

Dragonfly X

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I sort of agree with you except for the last part, Jiraiya had the same ability to adapt in battle, probably more so than naruto because he had more experience. But Jiraiya died and then they had to have naruto to avenge his death somehow, so they hurried his training a bit