Supreme
Kin
138💸
Kumi
27💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Lol, read the manga then get back to me.

-Does this look like knocked down to you? [ ]

-How about this? [ ]

Oh wait...it looks like Madara tried to escape Naruto but got his ass smacked with a Lava Rasenshuriken instead. It also looks like Naruto dodged his fastest attack while holding his massive RasenShuriken. Even an idiot should be able to read pictures.

Madara already confirmed that Naruto's strength is why he was getting owned, not because he hadn't finished healing. You can cry about us wanking even though everything we've stated was either shown or stated in the manga.

Naruto cut the Shinju in half in one go, something none of the Shinobi Alliance could manage, even when combining their powers, and he isn't at full power, yet you are telling me that Team 2 stomps? Lmfao, take their wangs out of your mouth and then get back to me.....
I don't think you should bother. Something tells me he's going to keep posting nonsense.

Whelp, he did.
My problem is I need more feats from Naruto to say he is stronger than the morons of the past. Otherwise he is not.
Are you blind? you can clearly see Madara was still ****ed up from the previous fight. Damn dude. It doesn't take a genius to realize that.
But I see you like switching your wank characters.

GeneralOuki

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sorry for the rudeness senpais. I simply cannot see Naruto and Sasuke above the morons of the past. How can you? that is my question.

Because they got a new power up? I thought that wanking when someone gets a power up was for idiots. He cut down the tree, flashy. However, how do we know Madara and Hashirama aren't capable of that. Clearly they had a equal level fight on there own.

Please forgive me senpais.

DemonicAvenger

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Nowhere did he imply he was fully healed. No where did he imply he was ready to go. It doesn't take a fighting genius to figure out a fight is when its right in front of him. Maybe you should stop fanboying Naruto like yall do everytime he gets a powerup.

However, he did imply that the previous Naruto would have stood no chance against him.
Lets address your claim that he wasn't ready to fight yet. That's quickly debunked by the fact that Madara moved first, but was quickly blitzed.

You must be registered for see images

Then there's your claim that he didn't say he was fully healed. Well thats also debunked by Madara's implications.

He questions whether or not he was fully healed in astonishment of Naruto's attack. The fact he questions this means he believed that he was fully healed prior to Naruto's attack, but he quickly throws that statement away by saying 'No..!'. The staments in the red box are Madara pretty much announcing that he was fully healed.

The statements in the Blue boxes prove that the reason Naruto was able to get an upperhand on him was because of how powerful he was.​

GeneralOuki

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
That scan implies that the previous Naruto would not have been able to hit Madara. Meaning the current Naruto is capable of hitting Madara. Hence showing the progression in his power from before. Damn.

Maybe because Hashirama and the whole Shinobi Alliance spent multiple chapters trying to cut it down, but still failed. If Hashirama could do it, he would have done it.
Please start reading the manga. Hashirama was already fighting Madara, not to mention he wasn't even at full power. On top of that the tree itself was in a offensive/defensive mode. Unlike now its just standing there.

Bronze

Banned
Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Madara didn't recover, because we can see had scratches all over his body, blood on his mouth was still visible, and his headband was broken in half. That's not recovery, and even if it was, its bare recovery.

Draphsin

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Naruto still has no seals as of yet, he can't beat an edo. Yeah he'll continuously obliterate edo madara but he'll just keep regenerating until naruto [eventually Lol] runs out of chakra.

AGoodBoy

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Naruto takes it Med diff max. Most likely low diff.

Naruto's shown the greatest reflexes thus far, capable of dodging madara's fastest attack.
Naruto's shown a blitz speed the madara couldn't react to.
Naruto's Lava rasenshuriken has the range of like 5+ shinshuusenju's or even more, so these guys aren't escaping the AOE.

As if all that's not enough, he has Godou damas. Team 2 stands no chance.

Last edited:

Rizengan01

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
so i geuss naruto has the godue damas out just for play huh ninshuu touches souls madara is rapped
The gudou dama didn't use inyouton when Obito first became the Jinchuuriki. He didn't start using inyouton until after assimilating and becoming his "Rikudo" mode.

But I'm sure Naruto can use it as well.

Ultimateone

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
hashirama is the only one who can even do damage to naruto as he is the only one with senjutsu. naruto can focus on hashi and send clones to distract the others. he deals with hashi, then finish off the rest. it's actually not even a contest.