Zook1

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Who wins currently. Sasuke showed some surprises this chapter I admit he has quite acquainted with the Rinnegan.

But Naruto isn't gonna be surprised with this shiz.

I give it to Naruto.

What about you guys. I know for a fact IB and SB will wank Sasuke ;)

Liquid Snake

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Naruto easily sm Naruto beat all the rinnegan techs save tendo but with his power now he could resist it but sasuke doesn't have tendo I don't see what's the hype over sasuke he did nothing new and ppl think Naruto didn't get used to his power ups either and Naruto knows how to destroy CT because Itachi taught him how and Naruto is still faster and physically stronger than sasuke. Sasuke will make sum of it interesting because he is smart but let's see how long he can keep EMS and rinnegan activated he is wasting chakra yet Naruto is storing chakra

Reactions: Zook1

Aikor

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Naruto..il give u 3 reasons

1.Because of plot
2.Because this anime name is NARUTO
3.And NARUTO is the main character

AlphaScythian

Legendary
Kin
90💸
Kumi
51💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Naruto beat nagato obito and made madara run Wtf are u reading lol ur fav is peanuts to Naruto
He hasnt fought neither of them alone.
Pain was soloing him.
Nagato neg diffed him.
Obito, didnt even need rinnegan for him but kakashi and gai saved him.
Madara killed him with 1 eye lmao.

Nardo was never on par with rinnegan user, he always had help or some massive plot armor.
Now who is gonna help him? Sakura? Kakashi?

Liquid Snake

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
He hasnt fought neither of them alone.
Pain was soloing him.
Nagato neg diffed him.
Obito, didnt even need rinnegan for him but kakashi and gai saved him.
Madara killed him with 1 eye lmao.

Nardo was never on par with rinnegan user, he always had help or some massive plot armor.
Now who is gonna help him? Sakura? Kakashi?
nagato was 6 ppl as pain and Naruto beat him what help he had kurama ? That's his power also obito had jinchurikis helping him Wtf u talking bout and nagato when revived was strong but Naruto really wasn't fighting with intent to kill he was talking to nagato then kabuto made him go ape Naruto just beat the progenitor of chakra Wtf is a rinnegan user with one rinnegan lmao and he doesn't have kamui like obito Naruto stomps that fodder last time sasuke even hit anyone with that rinnegan was when he hit madara after Naruto sealed the limbo clone after that he did nothing lol rinnegan ain't shit

Status
Not open for further replies.