Gaara

Elite
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
So I think Kishi did this whole Sasuke wants to be Hokage thing so that the battle between Naruto and Sasuke can still happen.

He has to still have the fight, fans will throw a shit storm if there is no epic final battle between the 2.
An since he turned Sasuke back to the side of good and gave him the desire to protect what his brother wanted saved, he came up with this idea.

So in closing, I believe their battle will be to determine who will be Hokage. Just like how Hashirama and Madara fought then Hurizen and Danzo. So shall this generations Naruto and Sasuke. It will be an epic battle living up to the same hype as the others.

Badapdos

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
I've already Sayed that before.
Note: When everyone I mean everyone thought Sasuke was going to be killed by Naruto.
I said differently.
I even
Quoted; "Watch you'll see , as soon as you see I want you to comeback to this thread & apologize for the misconceptions"

&
I was correct.
So now I deserve Alot of apologizations.

Badapdos

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
A fight....yes.....to be Hokage.....no. Remember the citizens have a say in Hokage choice as they chose hashi rather than madara
No they don't.
That's why it was passed down to Kakashi , Jiraya , would've been Oro if he wasn't a villain , but also tsunade.
No civilians had no say in it.
The elders choose.

Reactions: Gaara

Gaara

Elite
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
If the citizens decide then why did Hiruzen and Danzo fight for the title? It is voted on by the Jounin in the village. But nominated to the fire lord by the elders of the village. If they can't decide on the candidate to nominate they can have a battle between the 2 choices to see who is strong enough to protect the village first.

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
No they don't.
That's why it was passed down to Kakashi , Jiraya , would've been Oro if he wasn't a villain , but also tsunade.
No civilians had no say in it.
The elders choose.
I believe the citizens chose hashi over madara plus yes the elders choose but they take into account of what the people may want, the second was the 1sts bro who else better, the 3rd was known as god of shinobi and under 2nds instruction, minato taught by a sannin tsunade is also a sannin all good choices with massive reputations which would inbed security. Image is important and citizens have a say whether anything is said or not

Reactions: Gaara

Gaara

Elite
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
I believe the citizens chose hashi over madara plus yes the elders choose but they take into account of what the people may want, the second was the 1sts bro who else better, the 3rd was known as god of shinobi and under 2nds instruction, minato taught by a sannin tsunade is also a sannin all good choices with massive reputations which would inbed security. Image is important and citizens have a say whether anything is said or not
Sasuke will go from S-criminal to Savior of the war by helping defeat the juubi and save the world. That will change opinions obviously...

That seems like the only way Sasuke can be good and they can still have their fight.
My thoughts exactly. + rep.

A fight....yes.....to be Hokage.....no. Remember the citizens have a say in Hokage choice as they chose hashi rather than madara
I disagree with this...

I hope Kishi doesn't bs their fight like he is starting to do with the war.
I doubt he will.

Who drew that pic of Gaara in your avatar? It looks weird.
Gitanshu made it for me to use until my gfx contest in which the winner receives Premium membership.

Exactly what I was thinking. Real talk good job
thanks

Reactions: Supreme x Uchiha

saw2097

Elite
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Probably, but I think the stakes are going to be raised even further during the fight, Naruto has one plan for the village and Sasuke has another, both work the opposite way, kind of like how the Elder and Younger Sons fought over leadership.

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Sasuke will go from S-criminal to Savior of the war by helping defeat the juubi and save the world. That will change opinions obviously...

Whether he helps or not is not my point, the leaders of the fire country would be insane to possibly even imagine giving the title to Sasuke, don't get me wrong he is a awesome character and makes the story of Naruto but to all of a sudden change his mind in a heartbeat is just.........cheeky to put it politely

Gaara

Elite
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ

Whether he helps or not is not my point, the leaders of the fire country would be insane to possibly even imagine giving the title to Sasuke, don't get me wrong he is a awesome character and makes the story of Naruto but to all of a sudden change his mind in a heartbeat is just.........cheeky to put it politely
Lol your insane man. Sasuke will be a hero of the war. That will change everything he has done. Which speaking of which what has he done bad? Failed to kidnap Killer Bee? Kill Danzo who was about to be charge with war crimes for using KA during the summit to gain leadership over the alliance, as well as when it is told that he ordered the uchiha massacre.

Sasuke hasn't done anything that can't be forgiven by defeating the juubi and literally saving the world bro.