Naruto vs Sasuke **FINAL FIGHT THOUGHTS**

thematmud

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
TBH how can the FINAL fight to round off the 500+ episode saga of Naruto only last 12 minutes (Minus the fillers) that's a joke. Why could it not be as long as the original part one fight? or even Naruto vs Pein? Miss those days when fights went on for several episodes like Gaara vs Lee etc..

I was very disappointed in the fight tbh.. before the transformations into their Avatars happened it was a really interesting battle with good animation. Would have been better to stretch it out showing more of each characters Jutsus and battle tactics... Once the Avatars came out everything became very Power Ranger megazord like which doesn't feel like True Naruto 1 v 1 to me... But that's just my opinion..

What's your thoughts on it?

KCN

Regular
Kin
3💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Blame Sasuke. He had nothing to offer Naruto, that's why the anime stuffed their magic wands up his ass and gave him some fan fiction.

Natsu Shazneel

Banned
Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Not going to repeat myself.

I just got done watching this fight. I am a Naruto fan who has always been a fan since I could relate to him more. Lately I have been sick of his character. Cause he seems to have become boring. In this fight though I loved every inch of him. I always said part 2 Naruto is my most favorite look of Naruto. In this one he looks his best.

Sasuke is another character who I started disliking for a while but in this fight he made the fight highly interesting. I have to say no matter which fan you are this fight reflects everything good about Naruto. I can finally say that this fight has surpassed Goku VS Vegeta by a landslide. Simply because of what it means to each character. Thank you Naruto for once again telling me why I loved you in the first place.