Status
Not open for further replies.
Kin
5💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Okay this is a favour for a friend who asked me to write a prediction about the last battle between Naruto and Sasuke. Transcedence I hope it is what you were looking for=D

[video=youtube;ev-Mftk4ij0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ev-Mftk4ij0[/video]
Scene begins with a shiny day in a valley. Footsteps are being heard.

Sasuke while turning his head back: So you came huh?

Naruto: You asked me to so I couldn't do otherwise.

Sasuke: I'm suprised that you didn't come along with anbu guards to take me down.

Naruto: This is something between you and me. (While looking around) Why you chose this place?

Sasuke with a small smirk:You're right. As for your question it's because it's a place destined to be carved by history, a history that we will write together.

Naruto: Are you sure about that?

Sasuke while he now turns to face Naruto: Absolutely. Listen Naruto you might have become the hokage but I still have an aim (His eyes turn to eternal mangekyo sharingan) one that I did not forget after the 4th war.

Naruto with a saddened voice: The distraction of the tailed beasts?

Sasuke: Precisely, ( he starts to gather chakra) now decide: Will you let me kill nine tails quitely or will you fight against me?

Naruto: Sasuke, all this time you know me, there wouldn't be a thing that I wouldn't be willing to give up if it was to become like the old days BUT (he gathers chakra) my answer is NO!
Sasuke while a big smile appears on his face: SO be it!

Both of them activate Tailed Beast Mode and Perfect Susanoo respectively!

Naruto: Here I come Sasuke! ( In his tailed beast mode, he runs in Kurama's cloak against Sasuke)

Sasuke: I will be the one to win Naruto! (His Susanoo takes out two of his swords at X shape and runs against Naruto)

Naruto: Take this! (He uses his claws to break Susanoo's armor but he's blocked by a shield)

Sasuke with a smirk: Not so fast, my brother gave me some valuable things before he left. Behold the great Yata Mirror! (He uses the shield to push back Naruto).

Naruto as he steps backwards attacks with all his tails but Sasuke counterattacks with his swords. Both of them jump backwards and change to long rage attacks.

Sasuke: Not bad Naruto, but ( he lifts one of his swords towards the sky) this won't be enough. Amaterasu rain! (His sword gets engulfed in black flames as they're shot up to the sky causing the sky to get darkened by the produced clouds and fall downwards covering a huge radius).

Naruto while he he zigzags trying to avoid the the falling flames: (Shit this is no good!)

Sasuke with his eyes glowing violently: You might try to avoid them but eventually (he directs the flames towards Naruto), you'll get burned.

Naruto jumps as the flames now cover the whole valley: (I have to take him down before it's too late, prepares tailed beast bomb).

Sasuke: As if I would let you! (He throws a Susanoo sword straight towards Kurama's head)

Naruto in a hurry: (This way!) (He cancels the tailed beast bomb before he hurts by the collision of the two attacks) I got you! ( He catches the sword with his tails with a space difference of some meters of his face and pegs it at the ground with them while turning to his human form, standing at the top of the sword's handle).

Scene shows the whole battlefield set ablazed by black flames while rain and thunders make their appearance as well. Naruto stands at the top of susanoo's sword as both him and Sasuke stare at each other respectively.

Sasuke with a big smirk: Now you're mine! (Thunders create an electrical beasts which roars from the sky's height). Begone, Kirin! (As the electrical beast come downwards all the amaterasu flames fly towards Naruto to close any possible exit).

A huge explosion occurs.

Silence is being broken by Sasuke's drip of sweat.

As the sky gets cleared again Naruto can be seen with rinnegan!

Sasuke: How did you get that?!

Naruto with a calm voice: It's thanks to the tailed beasts.

Sasuke: You had such a power and yet you didn't decide to use it sooner?!

Naruto silently: Why should I do otherwise when you're not willing to go all-out either?

Sasuke first shocked, regains his calm composure and with a smirk: You're not worth of it.

Naruto: It seems that you still haven't acknowledged me fully. Very well (He creates a rasenshuriken).

Sasuke with a laughter: Seriously? This is all you have?

Naruto: Don't jump into conclusions: (He re-enters tailed beast along with sage mode) (His rashenshuriken starts to swirl faster and, big rocks turn to nothing by its mere vacuum). (The rasenshuriken changes shape as it moves faster and faster turning into a typhoon).

Sasuke incapable of believing his own eyes: What the hell?!

Naruto: The rinnegan gave me far greater control at nature's power and much more durability to any injuries (he lifts his hand with the typhoon up), I told you not to underestimate me (he throws the typhoon towards sasuke's direction).

Sasuke with an angered voice: Don't take me lightly, Great fire annihilation! (A huge wall of fire is sent towards the typhoon causing the former to grow to much bigger degree while it moves at great speed against naruto's direction.

Naruto with a smile: Always cunning Sasuke but (he open his palms toards the fire) Shinra tensei!

The attack changes for once again direction and covers Sasuke's susanoo in flames.

Sasuke inside his susanoo is left undamaged.

Sasuke: (To think that he would push me this far) ( Another sword appears at one of Susanoo's hands with a strange wrapping which slowly gets unwrapped). (The fire turns into amaterasu and then gets absorbed by the sword, which gets wrapped again).

Naruto looking in interest in Sasuke's weapon: Another present?

Sasuke with a smile: You could say that . In any case, (his susanoo gets darker) one of its abilities is to absorb natural energy and then pass it to the rest Susanoo as means to use sage mode, and therefore let myself to use it. After all Susanoo is my very own essence, (Susanoo's armor gets covered by amaterasu flames) and is burning up for fight.

Sasuke starts to run towards naruto while everyting in his past is covered by black flames.

Naruto while gets angy: Unless you use your full power, you can't defeat me!

Sasuke while he grows angry as well: I refuse to! (He comes closer and closer to naruto)

Naruto: Then I'll force it out of you! Bansho Tenin!

Sasuke: What?! (The attack pulls him out of his susanoo and sends him towards Naruto direction)

Naruto: Take this! (He is about to kick him in his abdomen while their eyes meet each others') Impossible!
Everything starts to move in slow motion as sky's colour changes into orange.

Sasuke stands in front of naruto: To think that you would force me to use it (his eyes are shown with a swirl pattern).
(Seeing Naruto's expression of suprise), Sasuke with a smirk: Yes, it's uchiha's ancestor dojutsu, I achieved the true potential of the Uchiha clan! I can control the time!

Nothing can move except from Sasuke.

Sasuke while he recreates his Susanoo around him with his sword getting unwrapped once more: Don't worry I won't kill you. After all, all I want is the tailed beast inside of you. It will be painful though (he moves his sword towards naruto direction. I'm sorry (His sword is about to pierce right through Naruto when it stops from some purple chakra arms).
Sasuke in complete suprise: What?! (He looks towards the direction from which the arms stopped him). Susanoo's sword! (More and more hands chakra arms start to attack him relentlessly while tries to protect himself from the assault. But how?! (He suddenly looks towards Naruto). ( I have to take nine tails now!)

Chakra arms continue their assault as Sasuke gets closer to Naruto little by little.

Sasuke: (He passed his chakra to my Susanoo sword so he could still be able to use his chakra arms by making his chakra look like mine!) Now (Before his sword finds his target, a great light covers the whole battlefield). Damn it!

The time starts again passing as Naruto is just some seconds away from beign hit.

Naruto jumps backwards while entering tailed beast bomb: (If the chakra arms hadn't stalled him for enough time I would never be able to break the genjutsu by releasing chakra like when I did with Itachi) Time to end this! ( He shoots tailed beast bomb).

Sasuke: Fine! He throws his susanoo sword and as the the attacks collide, a great explosion occurs.

As smoke starts to fade naruto and sasuke run towards each other at their human form.

Sasuke: Naruto! (He takes out his sword)

Naruto: Sasuke! ( He takes out a kunai)

Both of the attacks stop just some centimetres before each other's neck respectively. The two of them look at each other for some seconds. The atmosphere gets intense by the produced chakra.

Naruto: A final blow?

Sasuke: Yes.

They both jump backwards. Naruto is covered by a wind sphere while Sasuke is covered by an electrical sphere. They make the reconciliation sign while they run at each other for one more time.

Explosion.
Sasuke and Naruto can be seen lying out of breath at the grass.

Both of them move slowly(because of being tired) their hands with their respective weapons (Sword and kunai). They change one blow and then they let their hands fall at the ground.

Naruto while he breathes heavily: Can we call it a draw?

Sasuke at a smilar bad state: No...you won.

Naruto is left in wonder by Sasuke's words: What are you talking about? Look at us? We're both out of breath.

Sasuke: Yes but you gather chakra faster than me thanks to your beast and when you do so, I won't be able to do anything. (with a sad voice): You won.

Silence... a little wind blows and a little leaf is flown towards Sasuke.

He looks at it for a couple of minutes: You'll become a great hokage...here (he gives the leaf to Naruto).

Naruto is left astonished by Sasuke's words. As he gets the leaf: I didn't win Sasuke. You let me win.

Sasuke: What are you talking about?

Naruto: You gave me the key to how to counter your time manipulation. Back when you talked about your essense and your bond with your susanoo. You might have done it unconsciously but you did it. I would have never defeated you if I hadn't managed to stop that. Therefore, (He uses his wind manipulation and cuts the leaf in 2) take half of it back, and with it half of the Hidden Leaf. Also, (takes Sasuke's headband out of his pocket) this belongs to you.

Sasuke looks at Naruto for some seconds and then starts laughing: What are you talking about? The villagers chose you over me. I nearly ended up killing you and you want to share your dream with me?

Naruto: The villagers entrusted me and now I pass this entrust to you. The hidden leaf village needs you... I need you. We're friends after all. (He laughs) Even if you tried many times to prove otherwise. Now take them (He gives him back half of the leaf along with his headband).

Sasuke with a smile: You still never accept to listen, do you? Fine then, for once I'll do what you want. (Sasuke wears his headband)

The birds sing and the calmness of nature is magic.

Naruto lifts half of his leaf up to the sun: Friends?

Sasuke after a little nods positively: Friends (He lifts his hand as well and the 2 pieces of the leaf come in contact while a little fire appears on them caused by Sasuke's fire manipulation)

Naruto with a smile: So you do have a will of fire after all.

Sasuke with a smile as well: Seems so.

The end
pls. never write a prediction again. i`m fan enough to know what could be possible and what coudn`t. your prediction is retarded in my oppinion, u just repeat things that happend.

Byron123

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
pls. never write a prediction again. i`m fan enough to know what could be possible and what coudn`t. your prediction is retarded in my oppinion, u just repeat things that happend.
Haha you're completely stupid, aren't you? Do you see the date of when this prediction was written? At that time this was an actual prediction, now based on how much things have changed, it's more like a fanfic but it can still be entertaining. Also, as for your knowledge I really don't have the slightest respect and neither do I need you to point me out the obvious. Other than that your comment is completely random and useless since you talk with generosities without providing even an argument to back them up. You talked about repetitions? Then prove it!

Byron123

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Awesome post btw .. Recommend Ira should make this sticky . I think you did awesome job .
Wow thank you :) WellI would like to but I don't know if people would accept it, afterall, giving naruto the rinnegan is a very delicate subject, many people didn't want this at all.

Shanks

Elite
Kin
2,712💸
Kumi
974💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Wow thank you :) WellI would like to but I don't know if people would accept it, afterall, giving naruto the rinnegan is a very delicate subject, many people didn't want this at all.
That was more than a year ago . I think it's all right . The ending was more like Manga and there was nice feeling to the story .

mounzer

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'll try to, thanks for the idea :)
ok let's start :
1- you're great
2- your prediction is great
3- your ideas are great
4- your photo is great
you are perfection =D i have never saw a great prediction like that i really hope kishi wasn't fool and you was the creator , respect dude respect if you was in the place of kishi i would have never stopped reading your manga hope i will see you again :)

Status
Not open for further replies.