Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Amazing as usual Byron123! I love how imaginative and descriptive your predictions are even though I know that this is not your most recent. I look forward to reading more.
Haha welcome here! I'm glad that you're first comment was on my thread! That means that I'm going to be the first to one to rep you =D

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
That was so awesome. It was totally cool. BUT.....
There is something wrong here. Sasuke stopped time for everything except himself. Then how could naruto put his KCM chakra inside the sword. Time stopped for him. Its like one second he's fighting, next second kurama's dead. He shouldn't even be conscious to understand what sasuke says.

Byron123

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
That was so awesome. It was totally cool. BUT.....
There is something wrong here. Sasuke stopped time for everything except himself. Then how could naruto put his KCM chakra inside the sword. Time stopped for him. Its like one second he's fighting, next second kurama's dead. He shouldn't even be conscious to understand what sasuke says.
Naruto had put his chakra in that sword Sasuke had used against him in the beginng of the battle, the one naruto pegged in the ground. In that way Naruto was able to understand what's going on because he had put his chakra and conscious inside of Sasuke's sword and thus he was able to make his chakra (the one he put in that sword) looking like Sasuke's allowing him in that way to use the chakra he had put inside of it.
Am I allowed to say '+rep'? I'm just a newcomer so I don't know if I can give you rep. But I'll try anyways. +rep
Haha ofc you can but to actually rep someone you should click on that star like symbol under your profile in this thrread.

LivedinFire

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I like this prediction a lot I read it like 3 times to get a good feel for and I think its great. But like everything in the world nothings prefect and everything can improve. So I look forward to reading more prediction from you. And seeing your improvements

Byron123

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I like this prediction a lot I read it like 3 times to get a good feel for and I think its great. But like everything in the world nothings prefect and everything can improve. So I look forward to reading more prediction from you. And seeing your improvements
Awesome i want this to happen in anime.
Haha thank you guys, btw were listening to the osts I have posted while reading each part of it? I think ti gives you a better feeling.

Status
Not open for further replies.