Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i've lost hopes
i mean all naruto wants is acknowledgement from sasuke which can happen in their battle against obito, madara, juubi
no need to fight :ilu:

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Fact is kishi is fking up with the acknowledge thing, sasuke did acknowledge naruto, that's how he got 3 tomoe, and its also would have been impossible for him to get MS & EMS before 3 tomoe.

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Fanboyism doesn't correlate to fairness and logic. Logic not even once, lmao.

Yes, I'm sure they will fight for the hokage title. Some sense it will parallel Madara and Hashirama... Things will be bigger, bigger scale jutsu's, it's not going to be the fight like it was in part I. I believe the fight between Naruto and Sasuke would be more crazier than the Madara and Hashirama fight lol (in my opinion).

ProGun

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yeah but it wont be some super hardcore fight to the death
Well that would suck. Naruto as much as promised they would duel to their mutual death if they faught. Maybe Sasuke got that vibe, too.

I was really looking forward to seeing them kill each other; with Sakura intervening at the end she could try and save one (and only one) of them and have her have a dilemma and wake up call to who she really wants in her life.

Oh, well. I guess Sasuke is going to back away from the fight that Naruto was more than willing to embrace.

allteam7

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I think Naruto will be very week after the war I mean using all that nine-tails chakra although its not the red bubbling cloak does damage his body and using shadow-clones will multiply the damage to his body so he going to cough up blood every now and then like the Elric brothers teacher in FMAB and become a hokage that looks sick and week but can get badass when needed and look cool and sasuke will become hokage after him cuz his life will be very shortened and who knows Sasuke might re-acknowledge their old friendship and become like his elite bodyguard that would be cool, btw dont take this post to seriously I am just coming up with an idea about how things might end that appeal to me personally ^^

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sasuke been Acknowledging naruto for a LOOONG time so as naruto with sasuke but they didn't tell each other i always *when i bought naruto UNS3* thought Sasuke was gonna use flame-control sword on naruto and naruto use KCM on sasuke but since they're back to friends and sasuke now wasn't to be hokage...* i vote sasuke* they will acknowledge each-other but not in a real battle but as rivals just as Hataki Kakashi-Maito Gai.

Status
Not open for further replies.