• Total voters

Darkrai03

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Which one do you think is better? there are somethings that naruto has that shippuden doesn't have and that shippuden has and naruto doesn't. I think Naruto has better story telling, focused on more characters, more development, every arc was perfect and leads perfeclty to the next arc. Shippuden has better fights, emotions(deaths), every thing comes together, and over all story progress.

-Hatake-

Veteran
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Part 1 actually stays true to the theme of Ninja's. The fights, even though not very ostentatious; showed skill and planning in order to achieve victory. Part 2 excels in the Action department as the fights are very intense, but sometime's it just comes down to who has the best Jutsu, or who has the best eyes. It could be argued that the story is also better than Part 1. Overall they both have their positives and negatives and it's up to you to choose whichever one you prefer.

Baka Sennin

Veteran
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
i like both. imo the classic naruto had the best arcs- the zabuza, chuunin exam, konoha invasion and sasuke retrieval arcs were absolutely fantastic. many characters got screen time, the fights were always well made with insights, strategies, new jutsu and emotions.

shippuden is also great but it has a few major flaws- less time for konoha11, uchiha and senju raised to god levels and great s-rank shinobi getting trodden down underneath them, and the absolute need to have the ms or rinnegan, senju dna or tailed beast to be able to compete. the power levels have gotten way out of hand. i'd say it was onto the right track up until the advent of susanoo and the subsequent leeching of powers, eyes and dna.

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Naruto was great but Shippuden is superior. Better fights, no more low level fights because we are in the big leagues now lol. Akatsuki and the Kages alone make the fights more interesting for me. More deaths, darker and the Naruto universe is bigger then ever. Plus we have the 4th shinobi world war now.