Futur3Cha0s

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
after narutos training madara is going down naruto now as fast as his father cant wait
you must either really like naruto or really hate madara because you just gave an outcome that has no proof and if i have learned anything in my time on narutobase it is that those kind of statements get a lot of negative comments. but what the hell, i agree with ya:D

Reborn

Legendary
Kin
732💸
Kumi
3,689💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
If Naruto's speed can match his fathers to the point where he can counter Madara's space time techniques I belive that he could stand a chance. If Naruto finds a way to use his own space-time technique then he could have a chance again. However Madara's technique can last for a good period of time (was it five minutes or ten minutes that he could hold it. I think it was five). Naruto needs an ass load more of training before he can defeat Madara though.

arv993

Elite
Kin
193💸
Kumi
2💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I wonder if Naruto would have the intelligence to figure his space-time jutsu in one go. I'm not saying naruto is stupid becos he is smart in many battles but does not semm to be at the level of minato who immediately figured out how to counter Madara