Kenpai

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I hate Naruto with a PASSION.But he will win. And it's pretty obvious. I don't know why you making this vs thread anyway.

deidara senpai

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
than without a doubt naruto hes to quick and jiraiya has not fully completed sage mode which naruto has so controled kyubi powers and sage mode will beat jiraiya

Reborn

Legendary
Kin
732💸
Kumi
3,689💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I hate Naruto with a PASSION.But he will win. And it's pretty obvious. I don't know why you making this vs thread anyway.
Why do you hate Naruto?

On topic if Naruto has control of his Kyuubi and Jiraiya had Sage Mode then I'd say probably Naruto, although I think it would be a very powerful and dificult battle for the both of them.

Kenpai

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Ok someone wrote to me "ok you hate naruto yet you make an account on a naruto forum?". And my answer to that is because I want to!?!? Just cuz you don't like a character does not mean you should be banned or not make acc on a forum.

Gilda

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I really like Jman but Naruto's sage mode is better ........naruto has rasenshuriken and jiraja dont...in many ways naruto surpass his master

Reborn

Legendary
Kin
732💸
Kumi
3,689💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Ok someone wrote to me "ok you hate naruto yet you make an account on a naruto forum?". And my answer to that is because I want to!?!? Just cuz you don't like a character does not mean you should be banned or not make acc on a forum.
You don't like the actual character of Naruto but you like the rest of the series and the other characters for the most part? Just asking