Yahcob13

Veteran
Kin
4,298💸
Kumi
2,616💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Naruto will go in for his friends with no lense for revenge just offend and defend he got the wind from within you got to win from within flip odds in six ways six paths sensei sensing sage

Guntah

Elite
Kin
148💸
Kumi
78💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well, they did imply a rematch between them.]
You must be registered to see images

And I wouldn't mind seeing it at all. Isshiki's now fully revived, which should mean he's even stronger than before. Who knows what Naruto might do if he knows he's going into a fight like this though. Is it too farfetched that for him to call on the other Bijuu for chakra and we get to see a proper Rikudo Sage Mode return, truth seeking balls and all?

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811💸
Kumi
11,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well, they did imply a rematch between them.]

And I wouldn't mind seeing it at all. Isshiki's now fully revived, which should mean he's even stronger than before. Who knows what Naruto might do if he knows he's going into a fight like this though. Is it too farfetched that for him to call on the other Bijuu for chakra and we get to see a proper Rikudo Sage Mode return, truth seeking balls and all?
but in pattlefield isshiki soloed naroto..

Guntah

Elite
Kin
148💸
Kumi
78💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
but in pattlefield isshiki soloed naroto..
And he'll probably get soloed again, because in the end of the day it's a series called Boruto, so it's not his job to solve the final conflict in the end.

But I certainly wouldn't mind seeing the kind of rematch that would silence every single person who said Naruto was nerfed in this series.

Besides, if they really wanna kill Naruto off as it was vaguely implied, this would be the way to do it.

Reactions: LightSo6p