Naruto uzumaki is being nerfed alot in Boruto Manga..

Animegoin

Veteran
Kin
4,124💸
Kumi
2,010💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Of course considering how they’re (Naru&Sauce) written to be dimwits, “RSM” Naruto apparently can’t sense Jigen’s chakra to locate him while he’s shrunken and Sasuke’s ameno substitutions were retarded. I mean look here:

You must be registered to see images

How the **** does Sasuke end up in that pose but Naruto kept the same pose? Idk man, I’m just bitter thinking about it.

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Of course considering how they’re (Naru&Sauce) written to be dimwits, “RSM” Naruto apparently can’t sense Jigen’s chakra to locate him while he’s shrunken and Sasuke’s ameno substitutions were retarded. I mean look here:

You must be registered to see images

How the **** does Sasuke end up in that pose but Naruto kept the same pose? Idk man, I’m just bitter thinking about it.
Probably because Ikemoto has missed out panels and motion streaks. Minato could do something similar when he was using FTG.

I was more shocked that Sauce didn't stream a Chidori through the sword to actually behead the fodder.

OT: Kodachi doesn't know how abilities work. He needs plot convenient writing, not reasonable writing to create plot.

Animegoin

Veteran
Kin
4,124💸
Kumi
2,010💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Probably because Ikemoto has missed out panels and motion streaks. Minato could do something similar when he was using FTG.

I was more shocked that Sauce didn't stream a Chidori through the sword to actually behead the fodder.

OT: Kodachi doesn't know how abilities work. He needs plot convenient writing, not reasonable writing to create plot.
Nah, I meant why wasn’t Sasuke’s swap pose him holding his sword directly towards Jigen, which would’ve made the sword appear inside of him? Or why didn’t he try and cut off his arm after failing to decapitate, seeing how it was open and available, which would’ve made use of that pose. I get what Sasuke’s intentions were but It’s really the pose that bothers me though, because so many other poses would’ve been useful.

But yeah, Sauce not using chidori was unjustifiable. He used it against every Otsutsuki opponent, but not here when it’s the most useful? FOH, I’m with you on that but I didn’t bring it up since I’ve seen it posted a few times already.

I think think Kodachi’s plots are good, I just don’t like how he’s nerfing characters and limiting their arsenal. Kishimoto still fucked over Madara worse than anything Kodachi has done thus far though.

Last edited:
Reactions: salamander uchiha