Naruto too young to be Hokage?

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I've been torn between yes and no. I think that he is and he still has a lot to learn yet, but then the other side of me is that age shouldn't matter. Gaara is around the same age range as Naruto is and he is doing fine. I think with the right people teaching him and the right tools, Naruto could be ready to be Hokage at any time. What do you think?

skg1991

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Nope he isn't too young...i believe he'll be the next hokage...he is already strong enough...he is accepted and acknowledged by everyone...if anything,its his maturity and leadership character that was in question...but having seen the first hokage's character...all i can say is that they are very similar...naruto will be the greatest hokage surpassing hashirama..

BlacLord™

Legendary
Kin
22💸
Kumi
12💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I've been torn between yes and no. I think that he is and he still has a lot to learn yet, but then the other side of me is that age shouldn't matter. Gaara is around the same age range as Naruto is and he is doing fine. I think with the right people teaching him and the right tools, Naruto could be ready to be Hokage at any time. What do you think?
Gaara is mature 24/7 though, intelligent in the standard sense and patient.

Naruto is impulsive and impatient - not the qualities of a good Kage.

He needs a few years to develop before he'll ready to take on such a large responsibility.

xLucyx

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I think that Naruto isn't to young, but he's still a genin. You must become first chunin, than jonin and then Hokage. Gaara did that too. So probably must Naruto do that first.

take it easy

Legendary
Kin
9💸
Kumi
15💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Gaara is mature 24/7 though, intelligent in the standard sense and patient.

Naruto is impulsive and impatient - not the qualities of a good Kage.

He needs a few years to develop before he'll ready to take on such a large responsibility.
you mean gaara who make emotional decisions ?
naruto almost less his impulsive nature and impatience in current war.

Punk Hazard

Immortal
Kin
1,661💸
Kumi
11,569💴
Trait Points
50⚔️
Nope he isn't too young...i believe he'll be the next hokage...he is already strong enough...he is accepted and acknowledged by everyone...if anything,its his maturity and leadership character that was in question...but having seen the first hokage's character...all i can say is that they are very similar...naruto will be the greatest hokage surpassing hashirama..
The difference between Hashirama and Naruto is, Hashirama is mature enough to afford to have a goofy side, and from what we've seen, Hashirama doesn't let that side arise in important situations and battles, unlike the impulsive Naruto. Naruto isn't mature enough to handle diplomatic dealings with other nations like Hashirama could. Not only that, but Naruto is hardheaded. His hardheadedness means he will always see his views as right, and such, probably won't be willing to compromise, which is the same mentality that causes him to TnJ people.

take it easy

Legendary
Kin
9💸
Kumi
15💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
lolat peoples who thinking that naruto not have diplomatic side ( remember his hyperventilation for sasuke ?)... and about his hard headness: all alliance agreed with narutos view

Punk Hazard

Immortal
Kin
1,661💸
Kumi
11,569💴
Trait Points
50⚔️
lolat peoples who thinking that naruto not have diplomatic side ( remember his hyperventilation for sasuke ?)... and about his hard headness: all alliance agreed with narutos view
How is that being diplomatic? That's just panicing over what's happening with a friend. What kind of Hokage panics and hyperventilates when things don't go his way?

No, the alliance doesn't agree with his views. They just have a mutual desire to not end the world, and so they put their trust in Naruto, the strongest living person among them. Once the war is over, it's not like they'll still listen to Naruto for other things.