Naruto thought boruto was annoying, now he has to deal with Sadarra trouble look

zeezzay

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
at Noodles face in these panel
You must be registered for see images

man noodles face looks pricless:lmao:

I have never seen him more scared of anything than this (Sadarra)
Where is Sasuke?????
Why is it that is noodles is always dealing with uchiha girls crying (Sakura and Sadarra) does this remember ye all of something

Sasuke should deal with his crap or noodle should just butt out of sasuke life (love life, parent life)

Reactions: ~Ethereal~

The Demon Hawk

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
at Noodles face in these panel

man noodles face looks pricless:lmao:

I have never seen him more scared of anything than this (Sadarra)
Where is Sasuke?????
Why is it that is noodles is always dealing with uchiha girls crying (Sakura and Sadarra) does this remember ye all of something

Sasuke should deal with his crap or noodle should just butt out of sasuke life (love life, parent life)
Naruto ain't selfish like you. This caring and family oriented oriented/comrade oriented aspect of his personality is what makes him such a great and respectable person and ninja. Plus, he realizes what Sasuke is up to and is helping him in this regard.

Aquaglow

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
but still funny thou, the look on noodles face, first he dealz with sasuke and now his kid :lmao: is just tooo funny
Poor Naruto!! I think he's going to get old with depression! He should just stay away from Uchihas and their crazy mind games and just chill with his family!

zeezzay

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Naruto ain't selfish like you. This caring and family oriented oriented/comrade oriented aspect of his personality is what makes him such a great and respectable person and ninja. Plus, he realizes what Sasuke is up to and is helping him in this regard.
but still where the **** is sasuke shouldnt he be dealing with all this sadarra drama, tell her the truth, but saying that i wont be surprised if sasuke staps his daughter (gengustu)

Im Still Robin

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I thought Sarada was gone be shiity cuz Kishi don't know how to make girls interesting.

But I guess the Uchiha darkness is inevitable.

Naruto is stupid to believe "peace" actually exist or can exist. If he really wanted that once and for all Orochi would be dead, he would be out in the WORLD, not the fodder villiage being rusty af (but look who is out in the WORLD, SAUCE), and training and basically being the next Sage.

He's a joke, Sarada is beasting this series just as Sasuke always did in Naruto. Uchiha's > Random's (Uzumaki's and other clans)

Aquaglow

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
but still where the **** is sasuke shouldnt he be dealing with all this sadarra drama, tell her the truth, but saying that i wont be surprised if sasuke staps his daughter (gengustu)
Well! We have to wait and see what happens! But this chapter was the most mind screwing in the history of Naruto! I think it russled my very DNA! :mad:_@::dafq::NO::dead::nuts::what:

zeezzay

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I thought Sarada was gone be shiity cuz Kishi don't know how to make girls interesting.

Naruto is stupid to believe "peace" actually exist or can exist. If he really wanted that once and for all Orochi would be dead, he would be out in the WORLD, not the fodder villiage being rusty af (but look who is out in the WORLD, SAUCE), and training and basically being the next Sage.

He's a joke, Sarada is beasting this series just as Sasuke always did in Naruto. Uchiha's > Random's (Uzumaki's and other clans)
i actually agree
first it was always sasuke drama
now is sadarra drama
guess what both have in common their both annoying uchiha drama queen
but to be fair sasuke drama was much serious than sadarra drama

zeezzay

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well! We have to wait and see what happens! But this chapter was the most mind screwing in the history of Naruto! I think it russled my very DNA! :mad:_@::dafq::NO::dead::nuts::what:
yep but what pisses me off is always noodle dealing with uchihas drama (Itachi, sasuke, sakura (since she wears uchiha symbol), and now sadarra)
It be better if dealt with hyuga drama sice their his in laws now

The Demon Hawk

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I somewhat agree. What Sasuke is doing is important and respectable, but he has neglected his family way too much. It's just Sasuke.

Last edited:
Reactions: zeezzay

UchihasRightfulHeir

Veteran
Kin
3💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Sasuke is aware of what Sarada thinks. See after she mentions if the test works on normal people, sasuke notices. He just does not want to deal with her bullshlt.

9tailsJinchuuriki

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

@Bold: Lmao! Sasuke being the next sage? You know that the sage preached ninshuu and wanted to use chakra to make people understand each other. Roaming around the world doesn't automatically make you a sage. He needs to practice ninshuu for that.

Sasuke always had trouble dealing with emotional stuff. How the heck can he become the next sage if he can't even deal with his own family problems. He's keeping everything from his own daugther and that only makes thing worse.

lndra

Supreme
Kin
15💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Is this guy some kind of idiot? Orochimaru has been out in the open since Kakashi's rule, apparently they can't do anything to him, the same situation as Sasuke who was pardoned because he helped in saving Tsunade, the shinobi of the world, and bringing the Edo-Hokage's back to life without restriction over their bodies.

That doesn't mean he isn't under surveillance (Yamato), and even Sasuke frequently visited Orochimaru a few times according to what Orochimaru said to him when they met. Sarada is a good character though.

Drama is just stupid and annoying for me to like characters aside from her, like CHou Chou for instance is retarded :lol

9tailsJinchuuriki

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
@King of Pirates: Peace can exist, even if it's just temporary.

Right now, the world is at peace. This hasn't turned into a world threatening situation yet. If Naruto and Sasuke defeat the enemy before he threatens the world, then the world will still be at peace and who said that Naruto expected that everything will become peaceful forever? He already told Obito that he doesn't want an easy road to peace. That's also the reason why he's always working, to maintain peace. That's the job of the 5 Kage right now.

Reactions: ~Ethereal~