[Predictions] Naruto theory. Madara is not the main villain

Sage of mo

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Everyone has just found out about hagoromos brother. This was a shocker to me. How could kishi just introduce him and give us no explanation on him. I've been thinking though and i haven't see any predictions like this one.

Im sure everyone remembers the legendary hashirama and madara fight. Well in one of the panels hashirama is shown sensing someone over the cliff but he brushed it off and ignored the feeling. Hashirama even said he saw his friend(madara) die that day.
Well madara obviously must have been revived by someone just like obito was. I believe that the brother found a way to be immortal. I think the brother corrupted Indra and he is the reason Indra had a problem with ashura gaining all the bijuus power.

And since Indra is confirmed dead since he is "haunting" sasuke, then that means that hagoromos brother must've revived madara. And he also told madara this whole plan. I believe that the brother is the spiral zetsu.

I think madara is comin to an end and it sure does seem like it because Naruto is gaining a new power and so is sasuke. But i think before madara dies the brother will step in and save him. There is also another possibility of his brother being jashin. That way he could also be immortal. But yes i don't believe that madara is the final boss and i think they will have to face his brother very soon. Please give me feedback of what you think

Last edited:

G 0 OMF godly

Banned
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
not a bad theory, it could be possible, but I think Hagoromo would have known his brother did these things.

plus, I don't see someone as OP as him being stalled by a curse mark from orochimaru, tobi said after hagoromo became the jin of the juubi, he transcended above human, even now he is above human

I more see him being a divine being influencing the world like his brother, nephews, mom and dad(Supporting the notion of the shinju being their dad)

Sage of mo

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
not a bad theory, it could be possible, but I think Hagoromo would have known his brother did these things.

plus, I don't see someone as OP as him being stalled by a curse mark from orochimaru, tobi said after hagoromo became the jin of the juubi, he transcended above human, even now he is above human
I more see him being a divine being influencing the world like his brother, nephews, mom and dad(Supporting the notion of the shinju being their dad)
I agree. Hagoromo should know and I'm sure he does. I'm sure he will explain it as well, considering kishi takes many chapters to explain one thing. But the brother being jashin is another very good explanation for immortality

RinneBlitz

Veteran
Kin
68💸
Kumi
78💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It's actually a good theory, but I can't really see that Jashin thingy happen. I don't really believe that he exists at all, it's just that Hidan was a psycho and he believed in that so called Lord. =D I don't want the series to end after Madara is defeated, so if Kishi wants to find a way to extend the manga, then he'll probably bring Hagoromo's brother back in the game, though I doubt that he's evil at all. But who knows, he may be like Kaguya, power-thirsty and stuff, but there will always be a possibility that he died during the Juubi fight, or he was sacrificed so Hagoromo can seal the beast in himself. :)

kizlodda

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Nice theory.
By the way Zetsu mentiones somewhere back that 'He is the Land itself'. So it may be that So6P is the chakra of the land and zetsu is the body of the land. Ye roots of ye Yggdrasil.

khalid80

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
all what we know is that the so6p died after he made the tailed beasts and he never said any thing about his mother or brother being dead these guys have super power the uzumaki way weeker and the live for avery long time like mito uzumaki she lived for along time after her husbend so we do not know how the freak family can really live .