Zenryoku

Legendary
Kin
801💸
Kumi
1,697💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Disclaimer: This Fanfic idea is to create a understanding of the past history of the Narutoverse, using factual evidence provided by Kishimmoto and using the addition of fictional characters and information to expand upon the already known tales.

Chapter 3: No time for mourning, Preparations precede.

We now return to our story having been two days since the assault on the Mononobe Clan Village and both sides now by the Great Nothern Passage prepare themselves for the up coming battle that shall take place. we first find ourselfs on the eastern borders in the Kusunoki war camp. They have multiple allies who's commanders are in the main tent preparing war strategies and different scenario's and intel on their enemies.

Zenryoku: Welcome Brothers, im glad you could make it Sanada Yukimura, Hattori Hanzo, Hattori Raiden and Benkei Musashibo Gobi, but enough of the formality we shall get down to business.

Yukimura: Im glad i can help you, though unfortunate that in werent on happier times

Hanzo: Let us rid of these swines once and for all

Raiden: I agree with Father, Zenryoku-sama, Monochi and his clan have been nothing but trouble

Gobi: Not to mention their acts have solidified our decision to rid them they shall pay for their crimes.

Zenryoku: Thank you for your support, now then to business we shall join our armies into cores instead of being commanded seperately, this may be abit sudden but it will help with furthering our alliances. We shall have frontal lines in the center the main comanding unit, flanked by our spears and swordsmen, followed by the archers in the rear to protect them from infantry. Any objections?

Yukimura: Well im unsure on the joining of the forces but at the same time you are correct and it could have a better result and seing as our clans have been long term allies it shouldnt be a problem as we are all brothers.

Hanzo: Me and my son shall each lead our forces in two fronts that shall come around on each their flanks in an attempt to create a pincer motion and break their lines.

Raiden: Roger, we should gain the element of surprise by this and cause the enemy's advance to falter and break their moral which is a key factor to winning.

Gobi: I agree with these plans of attack we need to make their soldiers lose faith in their commanders and to cause confusion between their orders and put them in a state of chaos inwhich they will not work properly in their formations and they will then break with ease and thus be overwhelmed.

Zenryoku: Very well as we all agree prepare the formations we attack in 1 hour give the order to move out, I shall take the central position, Gobi and Yukimura shall each take a flank, Iwaaka and Luiz proceed with relaying the information to our soldiers.

Iwaaka and Luiz at the same time Bow their heads with their arms raised to their chest in responce and quickly exit the tent.

(Zenryoku watches as the other lords follow behind and he thinks in his head that he shall gain Monochi's head and place it on a spike just as Monochi intended with Zenryokus late father)

Meanwhile at the same time as their meeting Monochi is having a strategic meating with his allied lords Miyamoto Musashi, Nakatomi Kamatari and his officers of two of his elite guard, Keoto and his Older brother keotsu who is incharge of the elite dragon guard coverge around the table in the main tent.

Monochi: Well firstly congradulations on succeeding with the offical business that i sent you on Keoto but i shall get to the main point, those Kusunoki dogs have declared a war against us and thus we shall meet them in battle and crush their hope, im sure they will attempt some form of attack that will attempt a dis-organisation of our forces, well the way we shall attack is by having Keotsu and his elite dragon guard on the right flank and keoto on the left flank, yes this is unusual deployment but Zenryoku is a clever tactician and he im sure he will attempt an attack on our flanks to cause them to break, so by supporting them with strong and experienced soldiers we shall strengthen those flanks and thus weaken and even defeat their strategy. now in joining each flank shall be Musashi with Keotsu on the right flank and Kamatari on the left flank, i myself shall command the center and use my influence and leadership to hold the center to be just as strong as the sides, we shall be supported by our archers at the rear a im probably sure they to shall have archers in their backs covering them. We shall advance into their lines as quickly as possible to prevent their archers hitting us and thus they will stop with their fire as we mingle with their ranks, then our archers will divert their attacks onto their archers reducing their ability.

Keotsu: A tremendously good plan, Zenryoku will no doubt attack the flanks, as that is a good place to break lines and destroy moral i shall leave now and advance my troops into their positions *Keotsu Bows and walks out the tent*

Keoto: I too shall follow brother and prepare my section *Keoto bows and leaves the tent*

Kamatari: Monochi-dono it was inevitable that this battle would happen *secretly in his head he smirks knowing he caused this battle. Hehe soon Monochi shall die and i shall take control of his men and become Shogun of all the clans, but for this i may have to kill him myself* well let us go to our positions Musashi

Musashi: Okays, we shall be victorious Monochi

Kamatari and Musashi Bow to Monochi and walk out the tent as Monochi stands there looking at the peices of parchment on the table

Monochi: It is a shame this had to happen, for Masashige to not listen to me about trying to tell him that i never killed his daughter, not to mention who on earth had committed this act to create this situation. It seems someone is trying to manipulate things in the shadows, i must figure this out soon.

Musashi then picks up his katana and walks out of his tent nodding to the guards outside to signal the remaining forces to move to the battlefield inwhich he then follows. One Hour passes and both armies have now gathered at the Great Northern Passage with about 500 meters seperating the two as both Zenryoku and Monochi stare intensly at each other whilst each side suddenly releases a rain of arrows blotting out the sky.

Zenryoku and Monochi both consequencly speak at the same time: So it begins !

????: Seems i am abit to late, they have begun

The Hooden guy has now reached the southern tip of the Great Northen Passage just exactly who and what are his intentions ????

Next chapter: The Great Samurai War !

Written by Zenryoku and The Pervy Sage

KeotsuEclipse

Elite
Kin
154💸
Kumi
114💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Very nice. ^_^

We're progressing to the actual battle quickly, without any real rush, so there's no loss of content.

Things flow well, which is good.

@_@ *Can't help but theorize who the hooded man is.* I await the next chapter. ^_^