Supreme
Kin
4,460💸
Kumi
1,041💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I just want all you impatient baka to know that i live in Australia and tommorow i'm off to watch it in the cinema's . So yeah suck $hit Lol XD :p

....................oh and should i record it on my video camera and upload it here? Would that be allowed to to do in accordance to NB rules?

Reactions: Goetia

Namar

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Guys, don't worry he wrote it backwards.

If we turn our heads and read it correctly he said he wants to buy tickets for everyone to see the movie in Australia.

Damn snailartsuA

DoubleKamui

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'm heading into the Event Cinema in Sydney in the city to watch it with someone.
Exact same location. Exact same scenario (I'm going to watch it with a friend too). Are you sure that "someone" ain't me? Lol

But that's nice... Sucks that we have to travel quite far just to watch a romantic movie (assuming you do live quite far from the city). It would have been a hell lot better if I could view the movie in the Event Cinemas near my place (ten-minute drive).

Goetia

Supreme
Kin
3,218💸
Kumi
109,579💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Exact same location. Exact same scenario (I'm going to watch it with a friend too). Are you sure that "someone" ain't me? Lol

But that's nice... Sucks that we have to travel quite far just to watch a romantic movie (assuming you do live quite far from the city). It would have been a hell lot better if I could view the movie in the Event Cinemas near my place (ten-minute drive).
That someone is my date >.> but we might be doing different sessions. What time are you seeing it?

I live 30-40 minutes away if I'm travelling by bus, lol.

WhistleBlower

Supreme
Kin
4,460💸
Kumi
1,041💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Where ya all watching it ya fools?

I'm heading straight to the city first thing in the morning.
I'm heading into the Event Cinema in Sydney in the city to watch it with someone.
Well, i live far from the Sydney's city so yeah. I'm going to watch it at the 4pm session at Blacktown Hoyts with some of my mates.

Full pumped right now for tommorow! Oh yeahhh!!

DoubleKamui

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Noooo, I'm at the 2:00 PM session TT^TT
Nice.

Well, i live far from the Sydney's city so yeah. I'm going to watch it at the 4pm session at Blacktown Hoyts with some of my mates.

Full pumped right now for tommorow! Oh yeahhh!!
I was going to watch it there too (due to the shorter travel time) but all of the seats were booked. Lol

DoubleKamui

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I booked the 2:00 PM session since there would be almost no people (or there should be), lol.
Yeah, it gives you more freedom to choose wherever you want to seat. My friend wanted to take the morning session for some reason, so I just went by it. Almost all of the seats were booked. The back seats was completed filled, which was the only thing I hated about this session - I have to sit in the front seats, very close to the screen (my eyes are quite sensitive to light).

Goetia

Supreme
Kin
3,218💸
Kumi
109,579💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yeah, it gives you more freedom to choose wherever you want to seat. My friend wanted to take the morning session for some reason, so I just went by it. Almost all of the seats were booked. The back seats was completed filled, which was the only thing I hated about this session - I have to sit in the front seats, very close to the screen (my eyes are quite sensitive to light).
That sucks. I usually sit in the middle or a bit further back, since sitting in the back rows doesn't sit well with me (pun intended).