[Discussion] Naruto The End?!

GreenDay

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I will write the only ways how battle end and than i will tell you what i think and than you can discuss

1. (The version almost everyone thought about) Sasuke will stab a Naruto clone as happened in Madara v Hashirama battle .

2. (first i thought about this version but nope) Sakura becomes really fast , fastest Naruto character rushes to the battlefield and stops Sasuke with many many tears.

3. (This will be really unexpected even more unexpected then Sakura fastest) Sasuke stops his hand for his friend and falls on his knees cryin and te battle is over

4. (I think this is the most expected) Sasuke stabs real Naruto but in the end he decides not to kill him and just give Naruto a serious hit but not death hit.

Okay this is the versions of ending this battle which i read on NB if you have other versions you can write about it...

Yes, now about Naruto ending in 2 chapters or not , i will write why i think that there will be a third part with manga or without and yes we actually don't know what is the New Era Project...

1. Naruto becoming Hokage it was his dream all his life and after his big heroic things i think everyone wants him as Hokage but as Obito said sixth Hokage will be Kakashi and only after him Naruto his dream isn't just his dream it was dream of Kushina and Minato and Obito too and he has to make all that dreams come true, Shikamaru said he will be his advisor , 3rd Raikage thought that bow is the way great Hokages were taking so in short this is the number one thing for 3rd series of Naruto (I will say it again Kishi maybe finishes manga but it doesn't mean Naruto ends it can continue only with anime)

2. As we see on The Last movie posters Sasuke looks like rogue again now we have two parts first as Orochimaru said he wants to see future road of Sasuke he will just follow him or if Sasuke will go into his shadow Orochimaru (my thoughts) will take Madaras body or precious eyes which Obito left this is the second thing we can see in the 3rd part...

3. This is not thing we can see but i would love to see this story about the first Uzumaki and Hyuga and the story of Hamur...

jiraiya nindo

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I wouldn't mind if #2 happened(even tho I hate sakura), would be a nice and emotional way to end the story. Esp since all throughout the manga sakura has been helpless to change sasuke or help naruto. Would be fitting for her to be the one who finally brings them together and would lead to a happy ending for her character.

so12p

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Some variation of (1) is most likely, but there are other theories on NB that are also plausible. (2) through (4) has no chance of happening at all.

LogicnoJutsu

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yeah i agree a slight variation of the first one, Kishis all about callbacks and symbolism and the positioning is already exactly the same. Hashi/Naruto on their hands and knees in the water and Sasuke/Madara standing seemingly victorious.

Only difference is Sasuke/Hashi decides to kill his opponent for their dream and Madara/Naruto just wanted to win.

Mind blown :nuts:

GreenDay

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yeah i agree a slight variation of the first one, Kishis all about callbacks and symbolism and the positioning is already exactly the same. Hashi/Naruto on their hands and knees in the water and Sasuke/Madara standing seemingly victorious.

Only difference is Sasuke/Hashi decides to kill his opponent for their dream and Madara/Naruto just wanted to win.

Mind blown :nuts:
Yup 100% agree