Naruto - the best friend you could ever have.

Ambivalence

Elite
Kin
1💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Just as the title says. I would kill for a friend like that. I doubt any of my current friends, including my best, will go to such lengths for me if i even pull 1/3 of the crap Sasuke did, let alone try to kill them and overall be a massive jerkwad. I realize he's just fiction, but i have to wonder if there really are people that loyal out there.

Despite everything, after 4 years since he made that fated promise:

You must be registered for see images

...he is now smiling next to his best friend - in peace, since everything is now behind them both:

You must be registered for see images

This is simply a thread to appreciate the somewhat bland, but undeniably strong-willed, resilient and refusing to give up character that is Naruto Uzumaki. Thanks for everything...

Reactions: AlphaScythian

UzumakiWade

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
True, true, i wish desperately for a friend like that.

Now a days most of my friends end up becoming as*hole jerks who stab me in the back, a friend like Naruto will never leave your side.

Fireplay

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Agreed. I have alot of friends but they would not go this far to save me.

I have this one friend though...we've been friends since we were little toddlers. He's the closest thing i have to a "best friend". He's the only person who imo would go this far to save me if he could...definately. He would never give up on me and i would do the same for him.

Defence

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Naruto is impulsive hard headed and defends things that would require punishment. He would be a terrible friend In real life but obviously in narutoverse he's the best