Oblivionx

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
in his modes, he was always good at taijutsu. its just he never engaged much in taijutsu after pain arc because he had more options.

Pappasaur

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I know he improved in the last and I’m not sure when or what exactly spurred that sudden improvement, but ever since then he’s been a beast in taijutsu even without his shadow clones lol

Rikudou Tobi

Legendary
Kin
543💸
Kumi
618💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
He trained with Jiraiya in taijutsu I know that. If you look at the beginning of ahippuden, you’ll see Naruto use clone maneveurs mid-air to redirect in his Taijutsu which was very good.
Later on he picked up Frog Sage Fist from the Ma and Pa Toad which further helped increase his Taijutsu.

That’s as good as he’s every gotten and he focused more on his reflexes in Kcm and kyubi chakra arm maneuvers in Kcm when it comes to cqc.

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
He trained with Jiraiya in taijutsu I know that. If you look at the beginning of ahippuden, you’ll see Naruto use clone maneveurs mid-air to redirect in his Taijutsu which was very good.
Later on he picked up Frog Sage Fist from the Ma and Pa Toad which further helped increase his Taijutsu.

That’s as good as he’s every gotten and he focused more on his reflexes in Kcm and kyubi chakra arm maneuvers in Kcm when it comes to cqc.
The problem we have is does base Naruto actually have thaijutsu prowess? All this is possible via modal enhancements he receives/received. In the situations you mention he either uses ninjutsu or a mode to supplement his thaijutsu.

Rikudou Tobi

Legendary
Kin
543💸
Kumi
618💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The problem we have is does base Naruto actually have thaijutsu prowess? All this is possible via modal enhancements he receives/received. In the situations you mention he either uses ninjutsu or a mode to supplement his thaijutsu.
His base Taijutsu is the one he used in earlier shippuden:
You must be registered for see images

I said it in my last post..
you’ll see Naruto use clone maneveurs mid-air to redirect in his Taijutsu which was very good.
Meaning that he won't have a great taijutsu base prowess without ninjutsu. He usually uses shadow clones, windmill shurikens, and kunai knives when fighting in the form of physical arts.
So I wouldn't expect much from him in terms of Taijutsu without some form of ninjutsu or kenjutsu added to the mix but I'd say he's fairly average. I think I remember him mentioning that he trained with lee and Gai at some point too.

Jokule67

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Damn lookin at some of these comments, so Sasuke can train and improve but Naruto can’t? Lol

Naruto is seen training Taijutsu in the last and he already mastered Frog Fu and Chakra Cloak fighting. Thats 4 different styles counting his Shadowclone style.

Plus tbh the only reason Momoshiki didnt body his ass in base is cuz he and Sasukes bodies are strengthened by Six Paths chakra.

Reactions: ThelUchiha