Naruto still wants to be hokage????

JojocIaw

Sannin of the Scrolls 📜
Elite
9,408 posts 741 reactions
Joined
Aug 10, 2011
Messages
9,408
Reaction score
741
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
I saw it and used it. I don't know if its fake or not but knowing her that could very well be her.

Back on topic: I don't think he is thinking of actually being the Hokage at this point. I think he is infatuated with the idea of him making his predecessors proud of his achievements. He can't even begin whilst having homeless hobo Sasuke wandering gayly about. And by gayly I mean happily not the modern term.
 
Last edited:

Better

Kage in the Making 👑
Legendary
15,213 posts 726 reactions
Joined
Oct 26, 2011
Messages
15,213
Reaction score
726
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
I saw it and used it. I don't know if its fake or not but knowing her that could very well be her.

Back on topic: I don't think he is thinking of actually being the Hokage at this point. I think he is infatuated with the idea of him making his predecessors proud of his achievements. He can't even begin whilst having homeless hobo Sasuke wandering gayly about. And by gayly I mean happily not the modern term.

lol he definately still wants to be hokage, he just has to prove to himself that he deserves it.

and by that he needs to bring sasuke back, he said himself "how can he be hokage when he can't even save one friend."

to everyone else in the village, he would be their number 1 choice for a new hokage, but he has to prove to himself first tho
 

JojocIaw

Sannin of the Scrolls 📜
Elite
9,408 posts 741 reactions
Joined
Aug 10, 2011
Messages
9,408
Reaction score
741
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
I am happy that now Naruto is so close to Hokage material. He has the makings of a hero but he still needs to work on some areas. I remember when he was just a little runt. Everyone always ignored him or made him feel like he was worthless.

If they could see him now.


Haters gonna hate. U_U
 

Yellow Shunpo

Member
388 posts 33 reactions
Joined
Feb 4, 2012
Messages
388
Reaction score
33
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
i know it would be the happily ever after ending most ppl want but him being hokage seems boring compared to what we are used to seeing him doing
 

Easyfathom

Jōnin Strategist 🧠
Regular
1,299 posts 54 reactions
Joined
Feb 4, 2012
Messages
1,299
Reaction score
54
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Ofc he does!
I just watched for many years him declaring he will... But now, suddenly he won't :O
 

saturn

Member
265 posts 19 reactions
Joined
Dec 17, 2011
Messages
265
Reaction score
19
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
i thought naruto stopped wanting to be hokage after he couldn't bring sasuke back.


I think he meant he won't become the Hokage if his mission to bring back Sasuke fails. Because he strongly believes how can he become the Hokage if can't even save his best friend.

After everything is said & done & if Naruto lives, I think he will still desire to be one only because he loves the village. I also can see him doing paper work & whatnot, though.
 

Fik72

Member
16 posts 4 reactions
Joined
Oct 27, 2011
Messages
16
Reaction score
4
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
yes he still does
 

NLee

Sannin of the Scrolls 📜
Elite
7,056 posts 331 reactions
Joined
Mar 27, 2010
Messages
7,056
Reaction score
331
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
initially naruto wanted to be hokage because he wanted to be recognized and recieved by the village and he has accomplished that. so what is his purpose now? he is already of legendary status! and does he realize that if he becomes hokage that he is going to be doing paper work and assigning missions just about everyday all day lol. am i the only 1 that cant see naruto sitting behind a desk doing work??? i dont kno if that is for him lol

If a hothead like A can handle desk work then I think Naruto can do it
 

Sasuke uchiha 185

Leaf Village Regular 🍃
Regular
922 posts 40 reactions
Joined
Nov 16, 2011
Messages
922
Reaction score
40
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
C'mon hokages doesnt always do paperwork
Oh wait he will die in my opinion
 

UzumakiZoey

Leaf Village Regular 🍃
Regular
751 posts 36 reactions
Joined
Jan 23, 2012
Messages
751
Reaction score
36
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
his mission now is sasuke.
 

UzumakiZoey

Leaf Village Regular 🍃
Regular
751 posts 36 reactions
Joined
Jan 23, 2012
Messages
751
Reaction score
36
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
he will probably do just that!
 

Yellow Shunpo

Member
388 posts 33 reactions
Joined
Feb 4, 2012
Messages
388
Reaction score
33
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
C'mon hokages doesnt always do paperwork
Oh wait he will die in my opinion

lol if the hokage is not doing paperwork then he or she is probably about to die in battle. thats usually how it goes
 

raga

Anbu Operative 🎭
Veteran
2,797 posts 86 reactions
Joined
Mar 27, 2010
Messages
2,797
Reaction score
86
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
I think he still wants to become the Hokage. May be intensity of the wish might have come down. He wanted to become a Hokage and surpass the previous ones, because he was ignored and shunned all through his childhood. Now he has already become the hero of the village after the pain attack. He already knows becoming hokage is not difficult for him now.

But his goals have changed, or rather he has more ambitious goals to achieve. To bring peace to shinobi world. To End hatred. To end pain.

And yes he definitely wants to save Sasuke. I think this is going to be one of his major problems. And if he is offered the position of Hokage, he might not accept it before resolving the Sasuke issue.

And there is plenty of time left. He is only 16.
 
Last edited:

-Hades-

Sannin of the Scrolls 📜
Elite
9,098 posts 565 reactions
Joined
Nov 7, 2010
Messages
9,098
Reaction score
565
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
He probably still wants to be Hokage but not because he isn't acknowledged, but because he loves his village and wants to protect it... and come on he promised his Mom, you just can't break that promise.

BTW this is how i see Naruto after one day of paperwork:
You must be registered for see images
 
Last edited:

AntMan

Member
304 posts 11 reactions
Joined
Dec 9, 2011
Messages
304
Reaction score
11
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
If Garra can be a kage then I believe Naruto can do it too.
 
Top