Like Naruto

Regular
Kin
854💸
Kumi
126💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
this is what i think. Mashashi kishimoto took down the nine tails for a reason, theres probably a chance that the nine tails was taken down so that the viewers of naruto would know if naruto was really worthy of becoming the hokage.
So today we will cover everything that might help naruto become stronger and infact he couldve test this in the next few chapters.

so this is it.

1. katasuke - probably because of amado, katsuke’s intel about ninja techs become a lot stronger. Since katasuke saw how ishiki fought theres a chance that with the help of amado they found a good weapon that can help naruto and sasuke fight the otsutsiki…

2. Flying thunder god technique? - after naruto got rikudou’s power theres a few scene where we saw naruto uses the flying thunder god kunai but weve never seen him really use it in a way, but now that kurama’s gone theres a chance that naruto probably leveled up this jutsu and furthermore with hashirama’s cell, ninja techs this jutsu is probably got a lot stronger.

and who knows how many jutsu he learned during his years on becoming a hokage

Yahcob13

Veteran
Kin
4,288💸
Kumi
2,616💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
He's strong but is he strong enough to defeat Code with his limiters off? The only trump card he has left would be his Ashura abilities. His body has gone through many transformations. I think he will be able to tap into his Ashura abilities without any help. But I do not expect him to win this battle without six paths chakra.

DHOH

Elite
Kin
886💸
Kumi
425💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
He's strong but is he strong enough to defeat Code with his limiters off? The only trump card he has left would be his Ashura abilities. His body has gone through many transformations. I think he will be able to tap into his Ashura abilities without any help. But I do not expect him to win this battle without six paths chakra.
This next chapter will expose Naruto on just how weak he is without Kaurama.
Ashura powers? There’s no such thing.

• Angry
Reactions: minamoto

Bob74h

Regular
Kin
3,569💸
Kumi
210💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
naruto says he was nerfed even before the kurama detail
You must be registered for see images

Nothing really portrays, he was training when he was hokage infact it's said otherwise with boruto's whole character just generally being pissy about his dad doing nothing but working