Legendary
Kin
53💸
Kumi
1💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You must be registered for see images

I wonder if this is the Mitsuki chapter......
a closer look

Last edited:

Legendary Saiyan

Elite
Kin
339💸
Kumi
187💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Maybe Mitsuki is that guy's kid
Orochimaru is likely both the mother and father. He already changes his gender at times like that time in the Forest of Death. He likely kept that body's DNA while he changes. I've seen something weird that one time when he fought Tsunade I just can't remember it.

Hyuga Prodigy

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Orochimaru is likely both the mother and father. He already changes his gender at times like that time in the Forest of Death. He likely kept that body's DNA while he changes. I've seen something weird that one time when he fought Tsunade I just can't remember it.

Nope that would just be plain dumb when there are clearly other possibilities to look at.
Mitsuki could be a replicate of Orochimaru similar to Shin.

Or Mitsuki is the product of experiment who could be Toneri or Ootsutsuki dna which Orochimaru found him and adopted him as his own son

Legendary Saiyan

Elite
Kin
339💸
Kumi
187💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Nope that would just be plain dumb when there are clearly other possibilities to look at.
Mitsuki could be a replicate of Orochimaru similar to Shin.

Or Mitsuki is the product of experiment who could be Toneri or Ootsutsuki dna which Orochimaru found him and adopted him as his own son
Why would he be an experiment of Toneri or have Otsutsuki DNA? I get that he looks like one but he has Orochimaru's stretching ability right? Your first possibility makes better sense actually.

Hyuga Prodigy

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Why would he be an experiment of Toneri or have Otsutsuki DNA? I get that he looks like one but he has Orochimaru's stretching ability right? Your first possibility makes better sense actually.
but have you ever give a thought that the reason why Mitsuki has stretching ability is because of the result of the experiment that Orochimaru was able to produce??

Hyuga Prodigy

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
That means Orochimaru had some Otsutsuki DNA? I'm not following much anymore my bad lol
You know how the story usually goes whenever Orochimaru recruit someone like Zaku or Kimmimaro to evolve their powers at their peak due to the experiment results and the cursemark. This might might happen to Mitsuki who was originally an Ootsutski and Orochimaru find him possibly as an infant and then he took some of his dna and then adopt him as a son to use him as an experiment .
Stuff like that.

Mitsuki doesn't even know who he was based on the impression that I'm getting from the scan.

Last edited:

Legendary Saiyan

Elite
Kin
339💸
Kumi
187💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You know how the story usually goes whenever Orochimaru recruit someone like Zaku or Kimmimaro to evolve their powers at their peak due to the experiment results and the cursemark. This might might happen to Mitsuki who was originally an Ootsutski and Orochimaru find him possibly as an infant and then he took some of his dna and then adopt him as a son to use him as an experiment .
Stuff like that.

Mitsuki doesn't even know who he was based on the impression that I'm getting from the scan.
That actually makes sense. I forgot about Orochimaru's schemes. Thanks.

Jokey

Supreme
Kin
113💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Stuff like that.

Your signature huh, what anime is it?