Kin
38💸
Kumi
15💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Did y’all hear Sasuke?

Naruto could easily obliterate that massively amped 8 tails bijuu bomb

also: Urashiki solos, Kinshiki is a bum, Mitsuki knows of the Ootsusuki, Orochimaru the goat, Naruto solos

Shruikan

Legendary
Kin
12💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
How many bijuus did Sasuke trap with his Chibaku Tensei in 693? The size of each one was also pretty damn huge .One bijuu bomb is fodder tier for both Naruto and Sasuke

uhmusddy

Veteran
Kin
38💸
Kumi
15💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
How many bijuus did Sasuke trap with his Chibaku Tensei in 693? The size of each one was also pretty damn huge .One bijuu bomb is fodder tier for both Naruto and Sasuke
The bijuu bomb was wayyy bigger than full Kurama

And anyways trapping a bijuu is not the same as obliterating a point blank bijuu bomb of that size and power(8tails amped) easily

but true, Naruto and Sasuke unnerfed are demi gods for real

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Naruto can never solo, you mean Naruto who uses doping(Kurama enhancement) would've beaten the tailed beast ball with Kurama. That my friend doesn't qualify as solo since their are two entities doing the work.

Pulkit singh3

Regular
Kin
965💸
Kumi
369💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Naruto can never solo, you mean Naruto who uses doping(Kurama enhancement) would've beaten the tailed beast ball with Kurama. That my friend doesn't qualify as solo since their are two entities doing the work.
He still would've have countered that attack not soloing but counter yh I mean his base gaint Rasengan Defeated him now think what Bijju bomb would've done :lmao: :lmao: I think solo is the right word

Rikudou Tobi

Legendary
Kin
543💸
Kumi
618💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
That biju bomb he created was still smaller than the fused 8 tail+ 9 tailed biju bomb that Bm Naruto and Hachibi creates so of course it’s not something to hype up about when it comes to Ohtutsuki/Six path class individuals.

Thundergod123

Elite
Kin
9💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Did y’all hear Sasuke?

Naruto could easily obliterate that massively amped 8 tails bijuu bomb

also: Urashiki solos, Kinshiki is a bum, Mitsuki knows of the Ootsusuki, Orochimaru the goat, Naruto solos
Imagine if they battled where there are no people around, how would Naruto get rid of it?

Rikudou Tobi

Legendary
Kin
543💸
Kumi
618💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Scan for your claim? As far as i remember Naruto stole the power from Kyuubi its why he became skinny
It's right there in the scan I just replied to Guntah. Kurama got even . You can see his lips or teeth disappear the bigger the bomb got.

Last edited:

ThelUchiha

Banned
Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It's right there in the scan I just replied to. Kurama got even more .
Where is the full scan before that? Like i said, Kurama got skinier after Naruto alrdy took power from Kyuubi and after that Kyuubi still menaged to create the TBB of that size