ayesha161

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I haven't watched Naruto Shippuden anime since the start of the war arc. I was at the part when Choji fights the the Gedo Mazo statue. I stopped watching mainly because of the animation. Any reasons to get me back into watching the anime for 2016? Thanks.

Bimbonium

Elite
Kin
7💸
Kumi
1💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
No, If I were you I'd wait till the anime finishes then I'd skip all the filler episodes, though if you don't mind fillers you can get back into the filler action right away.

Form

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Most of this year has been fillers, not much of an improvement in animation either. Not too much to come back to.

Shunsin no Shisui

Veteran
Kin
3💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I haven't watched Naruto Shippuden anime since the start of the war arc. I was at the part when Choji fights the the Gedo Mazo statue. I stopped watching mainly because of the animation. Any reasons to get me back into watching the anime for 2016? Thanks.
Don't listen to these fake fans. I'm sick and tired of all of this moaning and crying about fillers. If you don't want to watch filler, then simply refrain from watching them rather than complaining and crying about them in an attempt to deter other people. It might be an attempt to deter other fans, but its actually annoying and sickening to the bone... for me anyways. U_U

I recommend you continue watching. First handful of episodes from the beginning of the war arc are fine. In fact all of the episodes are pretty good. They're not the greatest because of the change in animation overall, however there are few which have been given high quality animation such as episodes: 290-295, 322, 329, 339, 345, 363, 367, 375, 392, 424 and 425. I give them special recommendation. ;) Unfortunately though, there are also some filler episodes which I personally thought were a huge waste of time. Episodes from 394-414. Most fillers have been okay except for the ones aforementioned which were released at the beginning of last year. However, if you want to check them out also, then its entirely up to you. So far this series has been pretty good. Well, hope you enjoy the rest of the show. :cool:

123fire

Supreme
Kin
20💸
Kumi
-33💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Don't listen to them . There are alot of epics moment they seem to forget.
Madara vs the Five Kages , itachi and sasuke vs Kabuto , naruto and killer bee vs jinchuuriki , naruto bee kakashi gai vs obito, kakashi and naruto vs obito , obito vs hidden mist ninjas , naruto going bijuu mode , juubi's revival , the 4 hokages revival , Sasuke joining team 7 , sakura awakened , Naruto and sasuke vs Obito , obito vs Kakashi , obito becoming jinchuuriki , Obito defeated , Madara vs bijuus , madara jinchuuriki , obito vs Madara , Madara vs Gai , madara vs naruto and sasuke .

YOU MUST WATCH THEM ASAP .