Deadai

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
there is no "best character" n if there was why would you wnat to know?? would you spam with such character >____> only care about BP??

sytren

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i like genin neji, chuunin lee, genin sasuke. Those are the ones i'm best at. For support though I use durai and anko.

Deadai

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
they all suck but pain and naruto and mask man
Pain=fine

Naruto=Rasengan spam so Naruto sucks

Maskedman=THE most spammed character in the game which is dissapointing because if he wasent spammed so much he would be great but because he is spammed 70% of the time he sucks

Kuriboh

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Depends what youre best at
Spam= ohnoki, guy, kimmimaru, tobirama (cant think of the others right now

Combos= young and old kiba,young neji, young rock lee, all naruto's and all sasukes, (except SM and Taka IMO), asuma, minato

If you rely on awakenings then: Danzo, young rock lee, guy, minato, A, and other flicker characters are great, rock lee gets his super early, and danzo is almost OP in it... Pain's almighty push is super fast and does crazy damage, also if you play online or with your friends i would avoid awakenings such as susanoo, hachibi, or any of the giant transformations... For some reason dashing breaks the big guys combo every time, then you cant sub out of the combo, also spamming distance jutsu's destroys big characters

Deadai

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Depends what youre best at
Spam= ohnoki, guy, kimmimaru, tobirama (cant think of the others right now

Combos= young and old kiba,young neji, young rock lee, all naruto's and all sasukes, (except SM and Taka IMO), asuma, minato

If you rely on awakenings then: Danzo, young rock lee, guy, minato, A, and other flicker characters are great, rock lee gets his super early, and danzo is almost OP in it... Pain's almighty push is super fast and does crazy damage, also if you play online or with your friends i would avoid awakenings such as susanoo, hachibi, or any of the giant transformations... For some reason dashing breaks the big guys combo every time, then you cant sub out of the combo, also spamming distance jutsu's destroys big characters
Sinse when is Kimimaro a spam character??? You should have changed Kiba nad Kimimaro's place! Kiba spamed like crazy!!!

You can sort of spam as Tobirama but not often do you see that
Tenten is also a big spam character

Rare Talent

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
If you know how to play well it really shouldn't matter who you play as. Although, some players have better (or cheaper) jutsus and are harder to combat. Also, younger Rock Lee and Masked Man are a pain to play against.