Veteran
Kin
11💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
"The first trailer for the Naruto Shippuden The True Legend of Itachi anime is here! It is a quick 28 seconds long and shows scenes from the life of the Hidden Leaf Village’s unsung hero, the prodigy, Itachi Uchiha! This includes encounters with Sasuke, Danzo, Masked Man (Obito) and Orochimaru.

The series begins in Spring 2016 and will be based on two official books released in Japan – The True Legend of Itachi: Glory and The True Legend of Itachi: Dark Night. You can learn more about them here. It’s unclear how many episodes the Naruto Shippuden: The True Legend of Itachi Volume – Light and Darkness anime series will be, but Saiyan Island hopes to keep you updated with the latest as soon as we learn more!"

[video=youtube;KQa6xdp1k4A]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KQa6xdp1k4A[/video]

is this legit!?

Source:

i know i'm 2 days late but still...? even though it's not canon... it's amazing :D

Reactions: SIR UZMAKIMADARA

Magnolius

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
LORD ITACHI! YAAAAAAAAAAAASSSS! YAS, I WORSHIP THEE GREAT AND OH MIGHTY LORD ITACHI! HAVE PITY ON THEE HATERS MY GREAT AND POWERFUL AND AWESOME LORD OH MY LOVE AND MY LIFE! HALLELUJAH! LORD ITACHI! PRAISE IN GLORY IS HIS NAME! LOOOORD ITACHI! *has a religious fit* :score: :noes::nosebleed::ls::flowers:dafq::mad:_@::nuts::flirty::yayy::x3::happy::snick::WAT::sniff::WHAT::pwease::dead: