[Spoilers] Naruto Shippuden Episode 461 Review~ The Pain Behind Hagoromo's Eyes!

nefraiko

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You got a chapter? I read the manga three times since it ended. I remember his brother having the Hyuga eyes.
it wasn't in the manga. but the episode was unexpectedly good.
very good story material but again, this made the episode good. but let's be clear, the writing is poorly made, the scenarists have no talent and don't deserve to work in this studio. now when they have material to make a long filler arc they compress the story in less episodes and throw here and then story jewels. the fact that hagoromo unlocked sharinga then rinnegan could have been explained in a mutch better way than just this random woman that he liked, he and his brother. even his relation with her was not well developped.

I suspect that kishimodo gave them headlines to the story but they didn't know write it into a good one.

Last edited:

Itachi Edo

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
it wasn't in the manga. but the episode was unexpectedly good.
very good story material but again, this made the episode good. but let's be clear, the writing is poorly made, the scenarists have no talent and don't deserve to work in this studio. now when they have material to make a long filler arc they compress the story in less episodes and throw here and then story jewels. the fact that hagoromo unlocked sharinga then rinnegan could have been explained in a mutch better way than just this random woman that he liked, he and his brother. even his relation with her was not well developped.

I suspect that kishimodo gave them headlines to the story but they didn't know write it into a good one.
I was expecting at least 5-7 episodes filling in the blanks left in the manga. It's like they're going, oh we have a rep for filler. Let's hurry up! The one time we have a chance for good filler that adds to the story!