[Spoilers] Naruto Shippuden Episode 460 Review~Kaguya's Origin Story!

Itachi Edo

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
They could have used some of this in the manga!
[video=youtube;W51cWC7orZ4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W51cWC7orZ4&feature=youtu.be[/video]

neosmith500

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The epsiode was spectacular , i like that they are making hagoromo start off with byakugan because it would not make much sense for a baby to come out with two rinnegans already active so i love that the filler is diving into this with thought and i cant wait to see how he unlocks rinne and hopefully it shows hamura awakening tenseigan which would make this the best filler ever.

I love the tragic story of hago's and how they handled it tho him not resorting to talking to kaguya after clearly having feelings for her was bad writing. All in all i hope this filler goes all the way till the end of ashura/indra.

Itachi Edo

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The epsiode was spectacular , i like that they are making hagoromo start off with byakugan because it would not make much sense for a baby to come out with two rinnegans already active so i love that the filler is diving into this with thought and i cant wait to see how he unlocks rinne and hopefully it shows hamura awakening tenseigan which would make this the best filler ever.

I love the tragic story of hago's and how they handled it tho him not resorting to talking to kaguya after clearly having feelings for her was bad writing. All in all i hope this filler goes all the way till the end of ashura/indra.
If he came out with the Rinnegan, hax!

konoha Sev7n

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i was shock to see Hagmoro with out this Rinnegans eyes.. i though.. noway are they going to show that hagamoro was going eat the charka fruit too an sprint three rinnegan eyes i guess seal juubi an blown he rinnegan powered or he was given some advice from the frog sage an he awaken it.

final though was sp an co mess up with hagamoro..

the episode was interesting to see how the event began...

i believe that Harmua knew about that juubi is also this mother an didn't say anything to this bro who became an priest that was willing to banish the evil divine tree away..