0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You must be registered for see images

"Killer Bee Rappuden: Part 2"​
Naruto Shippuden Episode 430
Discuss Naruto Shippuden Episode 430 here.

Please remember to rate this week's episode!
1 is Worst, 5 is Best

Ensifer

Veteran
Kin
145💸
Kumi
412💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Just finished with it on Crunchyroll, admittedly it was very interesting to see since it's an alternate plot of the main storyline and also featuring some action between Akatsuki and all the Jinchuriku.

The last part did make me go "Wtf is happening?" since I was literally asking myself if I was watching Naruto Shippuden or "Power Rangers: Naruto Edition".

Go, go, Power-Jinchu's!

Masterpiece7

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Meh episode was fine..4/5 from me just for the laughs..
Part with Oro cracked me up so much xD
Loved seeing the tailed beasts getting screen time ;3
Next ep is Karin filler,just get me some rope and a chair QQ

Genetics

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
This episode was kind of a let down compared to Rappuuden part 1. Also, what was up with Itachi and Sasuke saying "I'm done here" ??

UchihaCamTro

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
This part with Orochirmaru is hella funny... kinda like "Ginat Pokemon Battle" or RPG battle style...tbh have y'all noticed how it look that way?

What's up with those Uchiha said "I'm done".

ItachiSan03

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Loved the episode, best one we've had for a while honestly. It was a cool concept and executed well, plus the quirky filler humor wasn't too bad. I'll dedinitely remember rappuden as one of my favorite fillers.

It kind of sucks though that the art and animation is on point for fillers and sucks for canon :/

hitrho5

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The animation was better than I expected. Most of the story was good, but the way Itachi and Sasuke behaved was really strange. Then again, this is a genjutsu dream. Next week's episode is gonna suck - I hate Karin SO much (though she did mature considerably in Gaiden).

TimothyTheTomato

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Just finished with it on Crunchyroll, admittedly it was very interesting to see since it's an alternate plot of the main storyline and also featuring some action between Akatsuki and all the Jinchuriku.

The last part did make me go "Wtf is happening?" since I was literally asking myself if I was watching Naruto Shippuden or "Power Rangers: Naruto Edition".

Go, go, Power-Jinchu's!
Its from that pic kishi drew in a chapter cover or something

11TailedBox

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
5/5. Great artwork and good animation. I like how the anime is doing these dreams so far. The costume part was nice, it was from one of the chapter's first page, and also appeared in Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm Revolution's DLC pack.

Next episode is Karin's dream, looks like there's going to be a flashback in it though.

11TailedBox

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The infinite tsukuyomi could be perfect setups for what if's storylines. Which would be cool. Animation was better here than in canon episodes. I don't even know why. Also how did sasori and deidara manage to summon the gedo mazo. Itachi flat out said he was leaving with nagato.
Filler + Infinite Tsukuyomi = Anything can happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.