Inichi Matsuka

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Uuhmm, what do you mean?? I don't really understand :dunno: shadowing?? yes. thank you xd also.
Shadowing is basically "shading", where one color has several shades of that color to make it look better. Take one of the members who posted on the thread, zamki's signature as an example. You see the shade of gray that accompanies the white hair color? That's shading. OT: Your first try?! Fantastic job!

HazuRima

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Amazing!!!!
Thank you Elite-sensei. =D

Nice job :) The shading on the left side is a bit off but over all nice job for a first time.
o.o oh? really?? I guess so. Thank you xd

Shadowing is basically "shading", where one color has several shades of that color to make it look better. Take one of the members who posted on the thread, zamki's signature as an example. You see the shade of gray that accompanies the white hair color? That's shading. OT: Your first try?! Fantastic job!
Yeah, I know the meaning of Shadowing/Shading. What I mean in my comment is about his post that "two different shades for his face" Thank you for explaining and complimenting :)

It looks very nice, far more than what I can do with Paint. xD
Oh, Thank you so much :)

~Zonta~

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Wow great work looks super
You must be registered for see images

Epic stuff as always amazing just super amazing I loved this one and man Naruto looks great

You just earned yourself a fan here on NB for sure. Awesome plus rep for excellent one and looking forward for more